Legacy In Shambles: Free Agents Seeking New Shelter Ft. Ex-Council Roofis

I Am Mitzoe

16 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Try again! Fucking dogshit propaganda clan.

f6434fd63f98f98e15f2753e0e5421fd.png

9d739ea6bd814c44caa047ede2bb81a5.png

You can't even see your own dick.

Considering the fact that he's an app in Tempest? 😂

Exactly. Absolute fucking joke of a clan. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You couldn't pull 40 without multi-logging, teaming with other clans, or hiring mercenaries. Useless rank? I do more in and for LY than anyone else except Scott. Call me a slave all you like. I'd be a fucking brilliant asset for any clan.

I pull 65+ every single Sunday, while you pull 20 KYP you shit useless rank 

51 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

Essay writing, crying and bumping, good monkey come take this banana

53 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

KEEP IN MIND (ZENITH BROKE YOU OUT OF LY AS A RANK) LOLLLLLLLLLL

53 minutes ago, TrumpTower said:

I pull 65+ every single Sunday, while you pull 20 KYP you shit useless rank 

"Shit useless rank"? I do far more in LY than anyone else except Scott, it's not my fault if other people don't pull their weight.

52 minutes ago, TrumpTower said:

@SturgSmash your keyboard HARDER and don't stop. You should spend some time recruiting instead of sitting in a useless Leagues 3 world 24/7. 

YOU ARE USELESS

Zenith would be fucking lucky to have me. It wasn't that long ago that Cockeyes was begging me to join. I go hard and would be a fucking great asset to any clan. Maybe shut the fuck up if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, rat.

37 minutes ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

@Sturg you have a spy in t27 btw

You should maybe worry about the leaks and plants in your own clan!

7 minutes ago, Sturg said:

"Shit useless rank"? I do far more in LY than anyone else except Scott, it's not my fault if other people don't pull their weight.

Zenith would be fucking lucky to have me. It wasn't that long ago that Cockeyes was begging me to join. I go hard and would be a fucking great asset to any clan. Maybe shut the fuck up if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, rat.

You should maybe worry about the leaks and plants in your own clan!

Ty for your council 

1 hour ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

@Sturg Care to explain why destin left as well? :)

1 hour ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Holy fuck why did sturg flame destins irl today

1 hour ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Why did you flame Destin today in staff?

1 hour ago, droze said:

not what destins saying.

Why are you avoiding the destin argument and flame? Explain more brother.

1 hour ago, droze said:

WHYD U FLAME DESTIN STURG? HES BETTER THAN YOU.

@Sturg Flaming someone because they're too busy with IRL isn't a reason you should to cast them away idiot.

I didn't, and if he claims otherwise then he's lying. I posted a generic, passive-aggressive message in the staff channel about people not pulling their weight and being inactive. He took it personally, even though I didn't mention him and wasn't actually thinking about him, as I know he has stuff going-on IRL. He went full emo and left the server.

1 minute ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Ty for your council 

I really don't understand why you're saying that as if it's some kind of victory for Zenith. He's not joining your dogshit paedophile propaganda clan, and he's not even in your server.

We knew that he was an Applicant in Tempest. It was just a matter of time. He's sick of the pure scene (no wonder with cunts like you around). GJ.

8 minutes ago, Sturg said:

I didn't, and if he claims otherwise then he's lying. I posted a generic, passive-aggressive message in the staff channel about people not pulling their weight and being inactive. He took it personally, even though I didn't mention him and wasn't actually thinking about him, as I know he has stuff going-on IRL. He went full emo and left the server.

I really don't understand why you're saying that as if it's some kind of victory for Zenith. He's not joining your dogshit paedophile propaganda clan, and he's not even in your server.

We knew that he was an Applicant in Tempest. It was just a matter of time. He's sick of the pure scene (no wonder with cunts like you around). GJ.

So your claiming zenith broke roofis? Or did u ban him?

2 hours ago, Yaz said:

cry is free ROFL you team with everyone and anyone LMAOO

3 hours ago, Yaz said:

sup was more of a clan and they closed and thats because everyone knows Zenths bullshit

5 hours ago, Sturg said:

Yeah, no he's not.

Don't start making things up and stirring the pot, you fucking rat. Shall I bring-up some of your former ranks? Honestly, you're literally just a dogshit propaganda clan. You're an absolut fucking joke. Victim.

Holy fuck stop crying at 1 am.

8 hours ago, Sturg said:

Roofis and I were flaming each other in #general so I used the command "!ban @Roofis#4643 24h" as a joke, without realising that it was an actual command or that it would work. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You also know full-well why we had to ban Ryan, so don't even fucking think about using that as propaganda or I'll start posting shit.

No-one kicked Bronek; we briefly moved him out of the channel during a trip when we were leak-testing, but he was clean.

No way you're crying about half your clan leaving l0l0l0l 

Screenshot_20220227-1932522.png

who will reply to your aftermath now that they're gone?