F2P Wilderness Saturday's Are Back?

Exodia

Watch one of the three remaining pure clans (Terror), amassing hundreds of kills over 90+ minutes, all while being ragged by zombie minion clans who don't know what they're fighting for.

ENJOY!

You might ask yourself, "How come my clan doesn't compete on Saturday's anymore?" You may get a nonchalant answer from your leaders. You have an eerie feeling that something isn't adding up. You're right--The truth of the matter is that your leadership is AFRAID. "Of what?", you may ask. Losing on a video game, that's what.

Solution: Find yourself a real clan and enjoy the game again.

3 hours ago, Terror Shawn said:

You might ask yourself, "How come my clan doesn't compete on Saturday's anymore?" You may get a nonchalant answer from your leaders. You have an eerie feeling that something isn't adding up. You're right--The truth of the matter is that your leadership is AFRAID. "Of what?", you may ask. Losing on a video game, that's what.

Nail on the head zenpex. It’s time to leave your clans and join someone that’s having a good time!

9 hours ago, Terror Shawn said: