Foe signups Gwasd

Leech

The state of EOP is terrible, if you're going to have the audacity to clear a clan in a p2p world with f2p gear, the very least you can do is wait around for them to return in full p2p setup to re-fight. This community used to have morals, the state of this no honor disgusts me.

Pretty much sums up the whole fiasco lmfao.

When eop got a gwas on foe like 3 weeks ago and then got cleared (cause they were down opts), they added brown sticky stuff about it in their banner on their forums. Seems like same brown sticky stuff happened today but other way around and they celebrate this too. 

Eop propaganda at its best.

The state of EOP is terrible, if you're going to have the audacity to clear a clan in a p2p world with f2p gear, the very least you can do is wait around for them to return in full p2p setup to re-fight. This community used to have morals, the state of this no honor disgusts me.

You fucking made my day

How I see the fight

FOE legit gwas EOP

EOP being up opts, held it out and pushed north of the gap flushing out foe members (eop who died returned in p2p gear)

FOE pulled south of gate/were returning and held south

EOP ended up leaving

Impressive for the gwas FOE
Impressive for holding it out EOP even being up opts

How I see the fight

FOE legit gwas EOP

EOP being up opts, held it out and pushed north of the gap flushing out foe members (eop who died returned in p2p gear)

FOE pulled south of gate/were returning and held south

EOP ended up leaving

Impressive for the gwas FOE

Impressive for holding it out EOP even being up opts

A lot of EoP members died willingly so they could return in P2P gear.

The Gwas wasn't impressive at all, considering that we logged in that world knowing what was waiting for us, it was simply the only way they would fight us.

Tldr; The self pro-claimed #1 F2P clan got railed so hard they went & geared up in P2P gear midway through the trip to have a slight chance of competing with the mighty pirates, AND even then they got wiped off the map, the only people left were FO who returned & VR mains who came to snipe EoP in the aid of FO, as seen in the picture above.

Was easy-