Eruption of Pures - "F2P" Saturday PK Trip

Murd

Why are you talking out of your ass?

I'm going to ask you again... How the fuck do you get bullied so hard to a point where you have to hop servers?

And im going to tell YOU again talk for yourself. On the sunday trip you got bullied from p2p so you decided to show up at a rune war where cp carroted you. Lmfao do some reading lilguy

And im going to tell YOU again talk for yourself. On the sunday trip you got bullied from p2p so you decided to show up at a rune war where cp carroted you. Lmfao do some reading lilguy

How do you get bullied so hard to a point where you have to switch servers?

LOL

How do you get bullied so hard to a point where you have to switch servers?

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Ur literally a 87 chromosomed broccoli, you are talking avout your own clan now hahahahahhah. Yes you got bullied, glad that you think that aswell. L00000l shredded ty for lols. Cya this weekend gl

Ur literally a 87 chromosomed broccoli, you are talking avout your own clan now hahahahahhah. Yes you got bullied, glad that you think that aswell. L00000l shredded ty for lols. Cya this weekend gl

How the fuck do you get bullied so hard that you have to hop servers?

I'm not sure how a clan like fo, who have always been irrelevant in f2p wildy, can claim #1 f2p on weekends and say gl Saturday etc. then when the time comes they run and hide in p2p and still get cleared, and still claim they won. What an embarrassment.

word on the street is fo's zybez topic got locked for admitting defeat

:D  :D  :D

It did lol. Thats because over on Zybez they actually moderate their forums and have posting rules when it comes to fights. If you claim fake wins and post fake topics, you're done for on Zybez.

#Pray4FO

I'm not sure how a clan like fo, who have always been irrelevant in f2p wildy, can claim #1 f2p on weekends and say gl Saturday etc. then when the time comes they run and hide in p2p and still get cleared, and still claim they won. What an embarrassment.

lol we all know foe carroted eop for years. foes already beaten you in 3 matched preps in your own server yet you still claim to be better. the way i see it is you either need the + on them or the mains to help your ded clan. prep foe again n die pls 

lol we all know foe carroted eop for years. foes already beaten you in 3 matched preps in your own server yet you still claim to be better. the way i see it is you either need the + on them or the mains to help your ded clan. prep foe again n die pls

ya FO is so good their topic got locked for being a load of BS lmfao.

continually getting carroted and having to make up propaganda to keep their hype +1's in the clan.

Oh no we lost In clan wars to a clan wars clan

Wildy has always been more relevant for pure canning. Fo probably think otherwise but that's only because they have never been a good wildy clan. And Malo don't even start with us needing numbers or mains... we get snipe by way more mains than fo does, and are you forgetting those 3 or 4 weeks where we wrecked your clan on Saturdays despite us being down 5 or 10? Or that 65v65 where we lost literally nobody? Face it, you guys suck in the wildy lol.

Wildy has always been more relevant for pure canning. Fo probably think otherwise but that's only because they have never been a good wildy clan. And Malo don't even start with us needing numbers or mains... we get snipe by way more mains than fo does, and are you forgetting those 3 or 4 weeks where we wrecked your clan on Saturdays despite us being down 5 or 10? Or that 65v65 where we lost literally nobody? Face it, you guys suck in the wildy lol.

lol have u even won a fullout

ya FO is so good their topic got locked for being a load of BS lmfao.

continually getting carroted and having to make up propaganda to keep their hype +1's in the clan.

u went from 80 pulls to 55-60s lol we forced u to have signups 

Why are you noobs arguing with a guy who led a pserver clan called terminal, who got slumped by leet tactics lmfa0

lmao clearly because hes so irrelevant that no-one else knew who he was, very interesting though thanks for the information, i'll be sure to keep in mind the fact he was dumber than leet tactics while reading his future posts.