Trauma vs 1337 Tactics ~ P2P Prep ~ 2-0

A L L E N

simply cuz we have multiclanning on and we are having fun as we are rn, every clan cept tier1 and chaotic are mpc they are just too scared to officialize it... with these nicewords, i invite you to have a look at imperial,cv,olympus aftermath videos for confirmation. Theres no point for us to move up seeing as theres competition in the so called 'low pulling clans' scene

Tbh I agree other than maybe 2/3 clans they are all MPC by now. But you were the first to raise the combat cap and the first to step up to MPC so if anyone is going to make the first move to proper MPC times it'll probably be you guys.

Tbh I agree other than maybe 2/3 clans they are all MPC by now. But you were the first to raise the combat cap and the first to step up to MPC so if anyone is going to make the first move to proper MPC times it'll probably be you guys.

R u broccolied lmao

Did u not see imperials leaderboards? They had supremacy sniping us every trip with mith and 90+ combats, so we adapted