Trauma ~ Glorious Sunday ~ Just know we mean it

Zed_

lololol you got pushed from ghost hut all the way to 26 hill...

the title to this topic is so misleading, all the video shows is Trauma getting slammed left and right and walking around the wilderness :/

Lol typical brainwashed imperial lol

i love the flame between imperial and trauma, dont see why you just dont organise a full out in clan wars to see who is actually #1 LPC instead of arguing like a bunch of fucking retards.

They declined

lololol you got pushed from ghost hut all the way to 26 hill...

the title to this topic is so misleading, all the video shows is Trauma getting slammed left and right and walking around the wilderness :/

Except the only time I died was to mains... Infact the main clans probably killed more of us than imperial did lmfao

your clan literally sucks, and the amount of people you lost in that fight at ghosts just proves why you don't want to prep us; you lost more members than we did due to the fact we have better quality (you got kited like fuck lmfao)

1 Video, 3 minutes long showing nothing but your clan getting slammed.

enough said.

I guess you are too autistic enough to realise that every video I upload is sped up to match the length(s) of the song(s) i use. Every trip I go to my KDR ends up going up because your clan is so horrible lmfao. 

Except the only time I died was to mains... Infact the main clans probably killed more of us than imperial did lmfao

your clan literally sucks, and the amount of people you lost in that fight at ghosts just proves why you don't want to prep us; you lost more members than we did due to the fact we have better quality (you got kited like fuck lmfao)

I guess you are too autistic enough to realise that every video I upload is sped up to match the length(s) of the song(s) i use. Every trip I go to my KDR ends up going up because your clan is so horrible lmfao. 

No matter how sped up it was, 3 minutes? Holy crap, my PD videos were sped up and still got 6 minutes long. It just shows that Trauma was getting dicked every fight and could only "try" and crash a fight but sadly lost every time.