Final Ownage Elite vs Redemption F2P Prep 2-1 [03/26/15]

holydreams

No point. It's better to help improve during the last round than tryharding for the 3-0.

If we can help gain a member confidence in leading as opposed to just having our ranks call the last round, a 2-1 doesn't seem too bad.

"after a series of unfortunate events, ft Y4nk calling making the final score 2-1."

How does this boost someones confidence lol.

its a joke ahah

Lol no its just you want to have something to say whenever you lose any rounds :P care 2 much m8

Anyways was fun always good to fight you guys as you are the best ATM and its the best practice we can get.. Hope to get more

Lol no its just you want to have something to say whenever you lose any rounds :P care 2 much m8

Anyways was fun always good to fight you guys as you are the best ATM and its the best practice we can get.. Hope to get more

I didn't realise you had the ability to follow my thought process while writing this.

How could you possibly know the reason over myself. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by claiming something in order to justify the situation. If we took it seriously you wouldn't win any round, sorry to say.

Now I realise you are actually a little bit slow and tbh it's not even fun fighting RD :/