Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures F2P Prep 3-0 [04/02/15]

holydreams

How does it feel knowing that EOP is the clan that players go to after they are kicked from FOE due to not being able to keep up with the standards in FOE? Also that EOP is only a top clan due to the ability to out number clans on weeekend trips? No actual quality...just the ability to have no life and just to outlast. Also...cant forget that EOP is known for getting help from players with main accounts....and that EOP is known for its excellent propaganda abilities...also the constant flaming and lack of maturity.

EOP pride yo! Just another typical zerg clan...no real ability and no history. You fall in the same class as Jaja aand the other TS/CC clans.

It's funny as fuck talking about standards, I would throw some shade at Foe but I'm not a scumbag and diss my old friends like that. Something your rank team lacks. I'll probably smack anyone in Foe at any given day best believe that.

But gratz on your streak it's a good achievement.

How does it feel knowing that EOP is the clan that players go to after they are kicked from FOE due to not being able to keep up with the standards in FOE? Also that EOP is only a top clan due to the ability to out number clans on weeekend trips? No actual quality...just the ability to have no life and just to outlast. Also...cant forget that EOP is known for getting help from players with main accounts....and that EOP is known for its excellent propaganda abilities...also the constant flaming and lack of maturity.

EOP pride yo! Just another typical zerg clan...no real ability and no history. You fall in the same class as Jaja aand the other TS/CC clans.

There's a reason why we are the #1 pure clan atm & why you cant keep up with us.

We have fought u down opts on weekends & still won lmfao, not sure what you're talking about. You cant compete in F2P wildy & even in P2P soon, when the hype ends & the slumping begins.

#clan-killers

#clan-eop

RIP another anon Fo troll.

There's a reason why we are the #1 pure clan atm & why you cant keep up with us.

We have fought u down opts on weekends & still won lmfao, not sure what you're talking about. You cant compete in F2P wildy & even in P2P soon, when the hype ends & the slumping begins.

#clan-killers

#clan-eop

RIP another anon Fo troll.

Lets say you actually were #1. That would be the first time in 9 years right? You can thank SV for closing and mass joining yall. Have you even went against FI or FOE for more than 10 mins without mains or another clan getting involved?

Like I said...just another Zerg clan that has the same capabilities as any other CC/TS based clan.

I mean...feel free to correct me if im wrong. I personally never heard of EOP until Battlescape. Was in FOE back in '06 and '07. Just never heard of ya till pure clans migrated to Battlescape...aka resetscape.

EOP has never really stood out on its own. You all have become known in the pure community based on DDOSing, flames, and things of that nature. Yea...you seem to be averaging 80ish on weekends now...but for how long? If you were to close today...and if Runescape was in existence 5 years from now...how would you be remembered? As of right now...your just another group of immature players that do things that are frowned on.