Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures F2P Prep 3-0 [04/02/15]

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

aMHQ2Db.png

Final Ownage Elite took on The Last Pures today in a F2P prep. The Last Pures didn't have what it took to end our winning streak, Final Ownage Elite now has won 24 straight preps in a row continuing to show our dominance. We easily took the 3-0, having at least 28 members standing at the end of each round.

#Call Me Maybe #Astro Bind Unit

Thanks for the prep TLP see you tomorrow! 

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 38/28

The Last Pures starting/ending: 38/0

Round 2: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 40/29

The Last Pures starting/ending: 40/0

Round 3: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 42/34

The Last Pures starting/ending: 42/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Dilbert

~Pacha

~1 Item (Round 1)

iSm8tWG.png

c993fa24e82eedc8f1f904b2150d0758.png

c49b165ce1bfa4dc89bff0e6fdb13722.png

f295d87a1b2073efc00232cc7b46f33d.png

de080d275200e0e8c28d318c6cfc105f.png

Keep holding on to that streak, now that you have already cancelled your weekend trips, its the only thing you have left atm.

only thing eop will be holding onto is rds hand when eop members relise how bad they actually are and start leaving 

Keep holding on to that streak, now that you have already cancelled your weekend trips, its the only thing you have left atm.

???

idk if you are blinded by something (EOPs love for trying hard to shame other clans through any means necessary and thinking it affects them and lowers their quality) but i'm pretty sure the only thing we don't have is #1 F2P in the wildy atm.

And I'm not even being biased because eop members as well as 3rd party viewers agree with that

???

idk if you are blinded by something (EOPs love for trying hard to shame other clans through any means necessary and thinking it affects them and lowers their quality) but i'm pretty sure the only thing we don't have is #1 F2P in the wildy atm.

And I'm not even being biased because eop members as well as 3rd party viewers agree with that

true 

???

You canceling your trips this weekend saved you this time, but i have a feeling that it wont be easy for you in weeks to come.

We'll see  :rolleyes:

@@pirate stay salty oldschooler, foe has something right now that you never had or never will have in eop. You are just mad since your clan wont achieve a 5+ prep record lol. Quality m8, that's what matters. But hey please keep bumping our topics, gives me plenty of entertainment :)

Stay in clan wars because you are banned from wilderness where real clans show their dominance, dont bother quoting me again random.