Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures F2P Prep 3-0 [04/02/15]

holydreams

Keep holding on to that streak, now that you have already cancelled your weekend trips, its the only thing you have left atm.

no way they canceled don't they pull like 50+ on weekends? Well maybe I can see why cancel Sunday but they aren't going to cancel Saturday as well right?

You canceling your trips this weekend saved you this time, but i have a feeling that it wont be easy for you in weeks to come.

We'll see  :rolleyes:

well I highly doubt you will win on sundays for a long time. saturdays yeah I guess because EOP takes pride in F2P

In any case, EOP's tryhard clankiller attitude isn't the best imo because what happens after all this is done when EOP slumps and they lack numbers while other clans don't have the same happen or recover back to being strong (mainly Fi)

and I hope you don't think that will never happen... nothing lasts forever

The fact that EOP cares more about shaming other clans and all this unnecessary external bullbrown sticky stuff instead of being good at pking and Runescape is what is wrong with the whole situation and dunno if it really helps but w/e

The fact that EOP cares more about shaming other clans and all this unnecessary external bullbrown sticky stuff instead of being good at pking and Runescape is what is wrong with the whole situation and dunno if it really helps but w/e

If the roles were reversed your clan would do the exact same thing lmfao. 

& we are good at pking and runescape, where have u lived m8..

Pretty sure we are actually the only pure clan that actively PK's in the wilderness instead of being completely irrelevant during midweek.. We have to go up against mains because pure clans hardly step their foot in the wilderness. (They know better)

Btw im pretty sure we would have demolished you this sunday if you actually went out lol, i guess now we have to wait for another week..

Pretty sure we are actually the only pure clan that actively PK's in the wilderness instead of being completely irrelevant during midweek.. We have to go up against mains because pure clans hardly step their foot in the wilderness. (They know better)

Btw im pretty sure we would have demolished you this sunday if you actually went out lol, i guess now we have to wait for another week..

foe has been at the top a lot longer and a lot more than eop ever has been (eop was briefly back in 2010-2011) and still never had the bad and sour attitude towards all other clans (except mm bc they are rivals). stop talking and posting on foes topics bc your're just a new bundle of twigs eop bandwagon kid that knows nothing and will leave eop when they slump to join which ever clan is doing good or hyped up. So go back to eop forums and post there bc no one likes you, your're just making eop look worse when you say cauliflower stuff on here. 

Not really...

We wouldn't talk brown sticky stuff, hack and leak brown sticky stuff. We'd just play the game and let results do the talking like was the case for the whole first one and a half years of oldschool rs and all of pre-Eoc against Eop when Foe was better.

And I'm not saying Eop doesn't pk... You do and a lot but Foe has the best pkers which once again even Eop members have said to me. There's nothing shameful about admitting that. That's why we are the best matched because of us having the best quality at pking and warring in our members.

And you can't say anything about what would have happened this Sunday, you can merely speculate and considering Eop hasn't really beaten Foe much in P2P over the 10 years doubt it would happen differently now.

And you still haven't answered my question. When it's all over for Eop I don't think this attitude they wish to portray now will do much grace.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you man but you know that but you need to know not everything is always in your favour and you need to be able to accept certain things in life even though they may not be appealing to you. You deny everything I say about Eop and Foe even though it's true. I would understand it if people were flaming and making up brown sticky stuff but I'm not even trying to talk brown sticky stuff at all. I'm just saying the truth in any case. Idk why it's so hard for you to do the same. You care more for pride in being the best at everything though it's not true than actually being fair.

You don't achieve anything acting like that...

^

We did dick you last sunday tomato.

Half these troll FO accounts on sharkbrew apped for EoP already because they can feel the beatdown you are about to get.

I mean even Lugia apped for EoP lol... What is this... Just pull your brown sticky stuff together & leave FO before we reduce you to F & close your brown sticky stuff clan.

^

We did dick you last sunday tomato.

Half these troll FO accounts on sharkbrew apped for EoP already because they can feel the beatdown you are about to get.

I mean even Lugia apped for EoP lol... What is this... Just pull your brown sticky stuff together & leave FO before we reduce you to F & close your brown sticky stuff clan.

How does it feel knowing that EOP is the clan that players go to after they are kicked from FOE due to not being able to keep up with the standards in FOE? Also that EOP is only a top clan due to the ability to out number clans on weeekend trips? No actual quality...just the ability to have no life and just to outlast. Also...cant forget that EOP is known for getting help from players with main accounts....and that EOP is known for its excellent propaganda abilities...also the constant flaming and lack of maturity.

EOP pride yo! Just another typical zerg clan...no real ability and no history. You fall in the same class as Jaja aand the other TS/CC clans.