Clarification on Trauma closing

Zed_

Arent you suposed to be celebrating easter? There were never 15 invites but whatever makes you sleep better at night

L0l ur so cauliflower, last time you said "all of those are actually in eop", when i said same thing now you go with "they werent in eop". Im like ok they were invites afterall. Then ur coming to me again and saying they werent invites...? Looks like you might have some communication touble with your leaders lmfao, but whatever makes you sleep better at night

What's it gonna be, were they invites or not?

L0l ur so cauliflower, last time you said "all of those are actually in eop", when i said same thing now you go with "they werent in eop". Im like ok they were invites afterall. Then ur coming to me again and saying they werent invites...? Looks like you might have some communication touble with your leaders lmfao, but whatever makes you sleep better at night

What's it gonna be, were they invites or not?

You seem upset, stick to celebrating easter with ur foster parents bruh

made some noise? wtf are u bundle of twigsgots talking about? trauma ur littrualy brown sticky stuff, imperial made you get 20 def and bring 100s congratz on closing gonna miss my 40 scims a trip.

God bless, you are so autistic lmfao your spelling literally reflects how brown sticky stuff you and your clan is.

made some noise? wtf are u bundle of twigsgots talking about? trauma ur littrualy brown sticky stuff, imperial made you get 20 def and bring 100s congratz on closing gonna miss my 40 scims a trip.

Your spelling makes you look broccolied is this what imperial is made up of? Retards and illiterate spastics

Lol irellevant comment once again as you have run out of arguments :) lol cleared on sharkbrew, fucking tomatott

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to you fucking dwarf go crawl back into your mothers belly FUCKIN autistic albino goblin, Thimaah is bae