Against All Odds Vs Tier One Late night PKRI

Patrick

pLf5XoU.png

Hj8ZeVY.png

AAO officials were approached by Tier One this fine Wednesday night for a small wilderness run in, in which we bested them twice! :D A big shout out to the 22 members that showed up & gave us their all, thanks for the action Tier One! :)

jW0u8l4.png

Vids: 

Marten's POV

Ryan's POV

jW0u8l4.png

GDZ

(1st Fight)

We agreed to defend & awaited Tier One's rush. They appeared on the north side of GDZ & rushed in with bows attempting to lure out some easy piles. We held our ground inside to find easy piles, dropping a few in the process. They decided to scim push into GDZ in which we used to our advantage killing easy piles north of our DD spot. We gained the upper hand & chased down the remaining T1 outside of GDZ. Great Fight T1 :)

IMUUpbv.png

AAO Starting: 18

T1 Starting: 18

AAO Ending: 16

T1 Ending: 0

jW0u8l4.png

The Rematch

(2nd Fight)

Tier One approached us for a RM in which they agreed to defend 30 Hills. We surprised them by rushing from the north of their DD with our scims out killing around 3-4 of them in a matter of seconds. Our excellent start gained us the upper hand as they pulled south to 26 hill. One last push & we chased the remaining Tier One south picking them off one by one. Ty for the action T1 :D!

IMUUpbv.png

AAO Starting: 22

T1 Starting: 23

AAO Ending: 17

T1 Ending: 2 (Running South)

T31BIwj.png

oOdQVcO.png?1
AFbXhRJ.jpg
apKsZ4V.jpg
xdaD3MR.jpg
RGzBsWy.jpg
49tkguK.jpg
eGSdBAn.jpg
1hudC2f.png?1

o2IeBt7.png

I was at my fiances house when they messaged me about the PKRI. Macs are the worse products to play Runescape on. I got on after 30mins messing with my fiances Mac Desktop. I then finally log in and if i played with my arrow keys the screen would keep spinning. Then it wouldn't type as well. Anyways good fight T1 it was a pleasure doing it old school.

I really hope more clans take fights into the wild.