why is eop in rivalry with foe

mediator

Of course it's true lol, it's not even difficult to pick up on his mindset because he's so oblivious to how you should behave that the only other options are what I said.

It's a shame really, even tho Eop is competing against my clan he's prob the only person that acts like a complete spastic with 0 sense behind anything he says, which makes me consider him as the only low life degenerate in the clan.

I would understand if he was trying to troll but he's not LOL, he's being completely serious with every word he says which is why I sympathise for him when it is all wrong and he just can't see past it or, in fact, as the most stubborn person I know he will never admit anything that puts him as being incorrect.

But I understand the undeveloped mind of his working like it does, so no surprise really. No hope for him :/

I see a lot of text walls towards me & you tell me its me thats mad lmfao.

Everything i said is actually true, and i didnt quote you because i was mad, i quoted you because you pointed out some very wrong things.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE feel free to correct the points where i was wrong, you dumb fuck.

I think your memory doesnt serve you very well because everything you said above was wrong AGAIN lmfao.

"both us and Fi went from pulling 70s to like 45 max."

YOU went to 45 pulls after you closed twice etcetc.. FI was still strong and pulled the highest.

Everything i said is actually true, and i didnt quote you because i was mad, i quoted you because you pointed out some very wrong things.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE feel free to correct the points where i was wrong, you dumb fuck.

I think your memory doesnt serve you very well because everything you said above was wrong AGAIN lmfao.

"both us and Fi went from pulling 70s to like 45 max."[/size]

YOU went to 45 pulls after you closed twice etcetc.. FI was still strong and pulled the highest.

STOP

QUOTING

ME

How is it you don't understand a simple line in a question?

We turned into a community the Sunday trip we pulled 50 lol.

Like I said, stubborn spastics have no hope in life.

Now never quite me again, because I really don't wish wasting time talking to people like you.

"both us and Fi went from pulling 70s to like 45 max."[/size]

STOP

QUOTING

ME

How is it you don't understand a simple question in one line?

We turned into a community the Sunday trip we pulled 50 lol, after the J Cups and pulling high competing with Fi.

Like I said, stubborn spastics have no hope in life or any need for my time.

So never quote me again, because I really don't wish wasting time talking to people like you. I hope you don't quote this LOL but who knows you never listen to anything.

Everything I said was right, how would you know more about Foe and Fi than someone who is in the clan and experienced the whole thing LMFAO

God bless you man, you will never change. Now fuck off

Yeah Fi started slumping after they "Lost" the JCup even though fo closed 2 times after that lmfao, I don't think you know the first thing in what happened with Eop vs Fi, I'l just give it to you short and sweet, Fi had signups and 80 people signed up but only 45 people actually attended.

Yeah I know that, but back in August 2014 when 4 clans were still open and Foe & Fi were the top 2, Fi started to slump after the J Cup. Eop just got up there first again when every clan was pulling low and after Foe closed, so late 2014.

We were the best when we changed into a community, something that never should have happened.

STOP

QUOTING

ME

Everything I said was right, how would you know more about Foe and Fi than someone who is in the clan and experienced the whole thing LMFAO

God bless you man, you will never change. Now fuck off

I will tell you the same thing one of your r3tarded Fo trolls once told me  "If you want me to stop quoting you, then maybe you should stop quoting me"

I dont have to be in Foe or Fi to know what their pulls were like you dumb spastic, i was there the whole time and i saw what you pulled & what FI pulled long after your brown sticky stuff clan closed.

You were also not #1 before you closed lmfao, FI was still #1

You did trade wins with FI at clan wars & you did win the JCUP (with the help of MM invites) BUT FI was #1 in wilderness.

EOP was the clan who dethroned FI from #1 spot.

Now fuck off tomato.

@@holydreams when Foe closed, Fi was the #1 clan, they pulled much more than us in the beginning of our rivalry with them. They defeated us in preps and were in overall the #1 clan. We fought them down many weekends and eventually started to counter their pulls. From there on it became a heated rivalry, but certainly one that eop won, both clanwars as wildy.

Fi started to pull less and less and then Foe reopened.

You claiming Fi was slumping is incorrect, I wouldn't call pulling +15 on every other clan slumping.  

Now they are recovering from what EOP did to them. 

@@holydreams when Foe closed, Fi was the #1 clan, they pulled much more than us in the beginning of our rivalry with them. They defeated us in preps and were in overall the #1 clan. We fought them down many weekends and eventually started to counter their pulls. From there on it became a heated rivalry, but certainly one that eop won, both clanwars as wildy.

You claiming Fi was slumping is incorrect, I wouldn't call pulling +15 on every other clan slumping.

Definitely true

Don't you remember when supremacy was pulling the most with 50? I'm talking about like before Fi and Eop were competing.

^

@@holydreams

Maybe you listen to them then, brickhead.

IF not i am more than willing to go & dig up some event aftermaths after FO's closure to prove you wrong & shut your mouth for good lmfao.

But sure why you are still quoting me or tagging me.

Can you just please stop?

Also if you are wondering why I quote you back telling you to stop quoting me it's because you are a nobody and hold close to 0 value in anything in life. That is why I will always have the last day, because you are cauliflower LOL.

Now, I really do hope you have learned your lesson and will stop quoting me. Let's see if you really are capable of doing something asked of you without fail.