why is eop in rivalry with foe

mediator

im certain the foe community have lives and actually do brown sticky stuff with their holidays.

unlike yourself who has sat their and legitimately maxed out like 8 pures since the start of 07 which makes me feel that you have no social life whatsoever nor do you have any knowledge of anything outside the game,

haha gottem. rip murd.

But sure why you are still quoting me or tagging me.

Can you just please stop?

Also if you are wondering why I quote you back telling you to stop quoting me it's because you are a nobody and hold close to 0 value in anything in life. That is why I will always have the last day, because you are cauliflower LOL.

Now, I really do hope you have learned your lesson and will stop quoting me. Let's see if you really are capable of doing something asked of you without fail.

Here's me quoting you because  you are a nobody & i dont have to take orders from a 2k15 random who thinks he holds any relevance for FO.

GET MAD tomato

I was there, when Foe turned into a community after the fullout both us and Fi went from pulling 70s to like 45 max. Then I went with Supremacy for ages after we officially closed and they would always have the most but never go over 50 pulls, for like 1-2 months. I remember fighting Eop then and winning until I quit going with them.

@@holydreams when Foe closed, Fi was the #1 clan, they pulled much more than us in the beginning of our rivalry with them. They defeated us in preps and were in overall the #1 clan. We fought them down many weekends and eventually started to counter their pulls. From there on it became a heated rivalry, but certainly one that eop won, both clanwars as wildy.

Fi started to pull less and less and then Foe reopened.

You claiming Fi was slumping is incorrect, I wouldn't call pulling +15 on every other clan slumping.  

Now they are recovering from what EOP did to them. 

you are both correct

Perhaps holydreams may be right about Fi's numbers dropping after that FOE full out, however I think most of it really had to do with the trip times when clans were going out 2 hours later than they normally do

iirc, cp's pulls went from 50-70s and competing with fatality to 20-30, fatality started pulling 40-50s with sup who had a boost from zenith, eop usually averaged about ~35-45 before we caught fire in like October (not counting the anni. trip)

Conviction pulled the most but couldn't do anything for obvious reasons

I personally wouldn't say Fatality was slumping relative to their competition during these times... it obviously wasn't the 2014 peak Fatality but they were still the consensus #1 imo

you are both correct

Perhaps holydreams may be right about Fi's numbers dropping after that FOE full out, however I think most of it really had to do with the trip times when clans were going out 2 hours later than they normally do

iirc, cp's pulls went from 50-70s and competing with fatality to 20-30, fatality started pulling 40-50s with sup who had a boost from zenith, eop usually averaged about ~35-45 before we caught fire in like October (not counting the anni. trip)

Conviction pulled the most but couldn't do anything for obvious reasons

I personally wouldn't say Fatality was slumping relative to their competition during these times... it obviously wasn't the 2014 peak Fatality but they were still the consensus #1 imo

Yes, thank you. Somebody else with a brain.

Looks like I have accomplished making Pirate mad for the 5th time this week. Evident after he started copying literally EVERYTHING I said to him back at me.

A fun question for all tho, how long will it take for his broccolied as fuck dumbass to quote me because I cleared him?

Find out on the next instalment of:

KING HOLYDREAMS CLEARS PIRATE

Looks like I have accomplished making Pirate mad for the 5th time this week. Evident after he started copying literally EVERYTHING I said to him back at me.

A fun question for all tho, how long will it take for his cauliflower as fuck dumbass to quote me because I cleared him?

Find out on the next instalment of:

KING HOLYDREAMS CLEARS PIRATE

This is me quoting you again because i love how upset you get, cauliflower cauliflower boyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm reading all this and my conclusion is still that Pirate is a fat obese cunt that started clanning in 07scape

Nice 2014 join date on eop forums

I'm reading all this and my conclusion is still that Pirate is a fat obese cunt that started clanning in 07scape

LOLOLOLOL

Cool conclusion, but i started clanning in 07 & played RS since classic.

I also had another forum acc with like 08-09 join date, but it was either lost after the forums changed or i dont remember it anymore.

Now smd random.

LOLOLOLOL

Stay mad tomato.

QlquSAR.png