Leet Tactics Dominating Everything Ft. EoP,RD,Fi,Zu,S,CP,TLP

Flavorz

Y4pgXhs.png

i refuse to believe you can be that fucking cauliflower lmfao what brown sticky stuff are you talking to your members.

after you got pushed out of bandit camp and sat in single with 24 people we were waiting for a full minute while you were just dicking around and you didn't rush us so we logged.

Gratz on killing cps -20 left lmfao. 

"We then focused [/size]Zu [/size]south, pushing on top of them with scims, dropping the majority of their pull"[/size]

as you can clearly see we are in bandit camp with like -5 off our pull while you sit in single fiddling with your dicks please stop with this propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff l0l[/size]

What the hell are your ranks telling you..

LT and Cp were fighting east while you guys spammed that.

The vendetta kids must be putting in work, good job today LT, nice to see you guys competing although i think you should remove apples video, it just shows you guys fighting and then he either dies or switches the clip lol.

Appie 1bang

6:33. you can see a few cp in single and lt are so far into single you can't even see them lol so we walk around with our 30 and loot for a bit then get a fall in and release our spams

my ranks aren't telling me brown sticky stuff. East is fucking single and i was there on my scout while you sat around un-organized as brown sticky stuff doing dick and then we waited and you did nothing for a full minute so we logged so you fight CP in single gosh you fucking suck so much.

Also nice recruiting in 302 white portal i see you cunts recruiting lvl 50s on your lvl 60s saying your are the best clan l0l

my ranks aren't telling me brown sticky stuff. East is fucking single and i was there on my scout while you sat around un-organized as brown sticky stuff doing dick and then we waited and you did nothing for a full minute so we logged so you fight CP in single gosh you fucking suck so much.

Also nice recruiting in 302 white portal i see you cunts recruiting lvl 50s on your lvl 60s saying your are the best clan l0l

Your fuckin mad