#1 Pussy.

Parm

just a cute little video from the 2-1 win vs FOE

Adhi approaching us R1 and making us sit Salso who is 31 def (1 def over rule cap) or he would leave with "auto-win"

thanks for making sure we followed the rules bud wuda hated to have our win dq'd!

sad that this is what EOP has reduced your clan too

#PrayForF

30 Def was allowed but not 31? Would have assumed it would be 1-29 Def cap if they were going to be strict about it. I'm sure if Sharkbrew hosted something like this it would be set much clearer, 1-29 or 1-39 def caps. 30 def, 31 def, whats the difference doe you're still able to wear addy

Edit: If this was the tournament hosted by kanker warfare then that's just expected tbh!

lol I love how the most "prestige" leader comes out of his way, so afraid of losing that he complains about 1 def level. Legit tries to claim an auto win and ends up losing. I swear that foe clan since they have had that adhi dude as a rank has nothing but excuses for every single thing they lose and even every round they lose in a prep...

Pre-typed excuses, and then some more later lol. The only leader I have ever seen do anything remotely close to this was bv Hassan...

No offence, to adhi or foe or anything but is this really what private server clanning is like?

lol I love how the most "prestige" leader comes out of his way, so afraid of losing that he complains about 1 def level. Legit tries to claim an auto win and ends up losing. I swear that foe clan since they have had that adhi dude as a rank has nothing but excuses for every single thing they lose and even every round they lose in a prep...

Pre-typed excuses, and then some more later lol. The only leader I have ever seen do anything remotely close to this was bv Hassan...

No offence, to adhi or foe or anything but is this really what private server clanning is like?

The almighty sith has spoken