Do you believe anymore pure clans will re-open?

Braden

With the two LPC waves pretty much completed successfully, the community has found the 'sweet' spot in the sense that no more mass clan openings has to be manufactured like we did twice with the two seperate LPC waves. Instead we have done enough and clans can now open organically open by themselves and find a competitive bracket to fit into. 

For the pure community to thrive history has proven that there is a need for a range of clans, from top tier clans ("HPC clans") all the way to low pulling and/or low leveled clans that make up the bottom tier clans. This allows newly opened clans to find themselves a spot, usually towards the very bottom of a hypothetical 'rankings' list which is the most common place for newly opened clans to begin getting fights and competition. Prior to the LPC waves there was no 'bottom tier' of clanning so new clans simply couldn't open. The LPC waves forcefully injected this bottom tier into the community, and now new clans can open of their own volition. Examples of this are AAO/Chaotic/Doom etc, who opened by themselves without the support of a 'wave' of competition opening with them, and are proving to have success. 

Anyway, to get to answering the questions in the original post; yeah I believe 2015 can be and probably will be somewhat of a rebirth for clanning. If you list all the pure clans right now we have

FOE

EOP

Redemption

Fatality

TLP

CP

Sup

ZU

LT

Imperial

CV

AAO

CH

T1

XL

CD

Doom

Wildy Kings

Severance

+ More that i've probably forgot

Thats 20+ clans, there hasn't been that many 'official' clans since '10 probably which is definitely a step in the right direction, and a pretty good indication we'll be entering a 'golden age' of clanning yet again.

To answer the topic title, do I believe any more pure clans will reopen? I think its inevitable we'll see a few clans from the past springing up, some of these suckas can't seem to stop themselves reopening their clans or whatever but either way its a good thing and now is the IDEAL time to open/reopen a clan.

Depending on the situation in the pure community in the next month or so i'd be interested in opening a new clan, its unlikely i'd ever reopen Epidemic or NME at this stage, so if I did return to playing RS It'd be to open the third clan in the trilogy that began with E and NME. I've already got a pretty solid plan laid out for it and have spoken to a tonne of old Epidemic/NME staff and members over the last few months, so if the final pieces of the jigsaw fit into place that'd be cool to have a combination of Epidemic+NME style with a few new faces in a new clan. But we'll see, Im in the enviable position of being able to  if I want to, which I might not, but either way I'm in no rush.

As for other clans I'd like to see reopen, MM would be cool to see how they'd fit into the current pure community

runescape 

You could not compete in HPC scene, thats why you went LPC last time & it still didnt save you from closure.

Also if HPC is such a cancer then why did yall mass join FO??

You might be slightly dumb irl but I'm not 100% sure yet.