Imperial's Dominate F2P Pk trip ft Olympus & Conviction ~Forever the #1 LPC

D o n

Dear Olympus, you cant compete with the clan that perfected you. 

Imperial dominated the wilderness once again, i understand olympus you have to make a excuse to your members why you lost and what could that be? 

Imperial, doom and Conviction and aao all teamed againts us! 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, teaming with doom, let them rush from the south to get us sandwished, cuz we were up numbers, and you and doom just go both west without attacking eachother. 

rofl.

Claiming a win afther getting cleared the 1st time lol!

lol, teaming with doom, let them rush from the south to get us sandwished, cuz we were up numbers, and you and doom just go both west without attacking eachother. 

rofl.

We did attack them at some point but that was at black knights. We warned our lower combat members to beware. We attacked them when we were at black knights but some of us couldn't hit them. I personally can't hit them since I am a level 80. Most of us are level 76s+. Most of our fight was near level 10-15. Why would we have focused on a clan that we would've constantly had to make sure if we could hit them or not when we could easily just focus on someone near our cb levels? What I said as well can be said for what Doom can that they can't hit us because of our cbs. 

131ee80a4975f6a4fd0c3ff80319ea9f.png

1fc80d0dfc75eb473645953379eb5170.png

a8c7d3bf3b3e9028f594f5be0fe88064.png

We did attack them at some point but that was at black knights. We warned our lower combat members to beware. We attacked them when we were at black knights but some of us couldn't hit them. I personally can't hit them since I am a level 80. Most of us are level 76s+. Most of our fight was near level 10-15. Why would we have focused on a clan that we would've constantly had to make sure if we could hit them or not when we could easily just focus on someone near our cb levels? What I said as well can be said for what Doom can that they can't hit us because of our cbs. 

131ee80a4975f6a4fd0c3ff80319ea9f.png

1fc80d0dfc75eb473645953379eb5170.png

a8c7d3bf3b3e9028f594f5be0fe88064.png

gj imperial looked fun, i thought the mith trend was over for lpcs? be good to see 1 def gear for all clans

rofl.

Still butthurt from the 10v10 finals and 20v20 finals? Seems like it Ayyy lmao ur clan has no quality all w8 headless chickens massed up recruits running around

rofl.

We simply out class you in every form of pure clanning. You stay put to get crashed, we see it and re position ourselves. It's not our fault your ranks are completely trash at f2p.

rofl.

Obviously teaming, the proof is right here boys these level 50s walked west with level 70+ in level what, 7 wild? Without attacking eachother!