Will any LPCS step up to fight the big boys?

Leech

I don't really pay attention to the LPC scene but I was wondering if any lpcs have the potential to step up to the hpc bracket or are they all brown sticky stuff?

A lot of clans open as LPC to get warmed up to the pure community scene, so it'll take some time to get to the HPC bracket. As for now, I can see Olympus going HPC for sure.

A lot of clans open as LPC to get warmed up to the pure community scene, so it'll take some time to get to the HPC bracket. As for now, I can see Olympus going HPC for sure.

The question is not if they can but if they want to I mean if you compare LPC and HPC, LPC has more wild action in my opinion

The question is not if they can but if they want to I mean if you compare LPC and HPC, LPC has more wild action in my opinion

To your second part of the question: not sure if I agree or disagree with that. There is definitely some action in the LPC scene, but I feel like the HPC there is constant action merely because of the leaks from other clans. There is some leaking in LPC's, but its pretty minuscule compared to what the HPC clans are doing. 

To the first part of your question: if the LPC clan is not made of baby's, then there is definitely a higher chance that the clan will make it's way into the HPC scene. 

To your second part of the question: not sure if I agree or disagree with that. There is definitely some action in the LPC scene, but I feel like the HPC there is constant action merely because of the leaks from other clans. There is some leaking in LPC's, but its pretty minuscule compared to what the HPC clans are doing. 

To the first part of your question: if the LPC clan is not made of baby's, then there is definitely a higher chance that the clan will make it's way into the HPC scene. 

I dont argee with you at that point, if you accually go on hpc trips, you sit in ssingles for 1,5 hours, and then you have like a 2 minute hit.

some trips are like that.

Also, HPC trips are less fun because of those leaks.

everyone has locs on anyone, so there wont be that much clusters, they know when / what will get hit. This is why no other clan will go defend, and you end up sitting in singles.

There's a pretty big disparity in HPC's. Some of us pull in the 30-40's while others pull 60+. Sucks for everyone involved because it's weekends of cat and mouse and then another clan will crash. 

Believe me, i'm all for the more clans the better, but i'd be more focused on current HPC's being able to properly compete with one another first before another clan tries to break into the scene. 

I dont argee with you at that point, if you accually go on hpc trips, you sit in ssingles for 1,5 hours, and then you have like a 2 minute hit.

some trips are like that.

Also, HPC trips are less fun because of those leaks.

everyone has locs on anyone, so there wont be that much clusters, they know when / what will get hit. This is why no other clan will go defend, and you end up sitting in singles.

You must be in a brown sticky stuff hpc then rofl