RD and Slumpremacy pull out of the p2p Full out

okay12

first of all i would like to congratulate you on your staggering one year anniversary! 6 months of those 12 were being an LPC!!!!

now about the capes....what have you accomplished wearing the team 27 cape in a year? took #1 spot for a week maybe last summer? u cant compete matched ops

idk how you guys enjoy fighting 60v45 wearing the same capes in f2p, no brown sticky stuff were gonna run, we have other hits bud. All your ranks are hostility members, your emblem is a lion just like hostility, just go back to hostility and merge with imperial so we can get some good action. u act like we dont wanna fight you guys lol, were just not gonna right click away

Lol nice irl picture for ur avatar. Your really confident to do a P2P with a 9 year clan to vs the early birds... Acting all tough from p servers and brown sticky stuff with Fatality carrying your big lips around. We can do whatever we want to do, because you do not have the authority to tell us our future plans.

TLP is brown sticky stuff, every time we see them in the wild they log.

Pulling 40s every week.

This weekend they thought it would be smart to attack us while we was fighting FI, when we noticed we instantly peeled off Fatality, turned chat on private then started smacking the "wolfpack" Around a bit, after clearing them up a bit they decided to run to graves like the pussies they are.

About backing out? Well..(;

You'll never know what truly happened

first of all i would like to congratulate you on your staggering one year anniversary! 6 months of those 12 were being an LPC!!!!

now about the capes....what have you accomplished wearing the team 27 cape in a year? took #1 spot for a week maybe last summer? u cant compete matched ops

idk how you guys enjoy fighting 60v45 wearing the same capes in f2p, no brown sticky stuff were gonna run, we have other hits bud. All your ranks are hostility members, your emblem is a lion just like hostility, just go back to hostility and merge with imperial so we can get some good action. u act like we dont wanna fight you guys lol, were just not gonna right click away

Hello salty TLP Wolf :)

We was number one for all of October as well, you wouldn't know because your brown sticky stuff clan wasn't open :)

Our Elblem isn't a lion btw :) it's a Tiger :)

I was never in Hostility :)

We will see you this weekend :)

Hello salty TLP Wolf :)

We was number one for all of October as well, you wouldn't know because your brown sticky stuff clan wasn't open :)

Our Elblem isn't a lion btw :) it's a Tiger :)

I was never in Hostility :)

We will see you this weekend :)

sry 4 the mis understanding, p.s. fi fucking sucks they didnt evencall once in the full out

you enjoy right clicking?

49v55 down 6 np was ez that was your highest pull also after that the hype went down the hill 

Back to your hole clanhopper in 2k15.

focus on imperial before u have to cancel your trips again. I wouldn't worry about supremacy they dont need your "expertise"