Critical Damage Defeat Doom | Wednesday | 65 vs 65

Bloodarrow42

Um zenith accomplished more then cd will ever accomplish cd can't even complete tutorial island without getting defence.

And as for saying doom are like zenith it may have 3-4 ranks that's from zenith but the hole member base is new and are up and coming were as cd are um past there time and need to resort to recruiting in edge in fall ins and begging other clans to save them. 90% of zenith quit after eoc like myself so saying it is the same clan is just like saying your a pure clan which we can all see is a joke.

why is zenith , sorry doom complaining about a lvl 126 when nobody in their clan can get attacked by 126 unless ur not a true lpc?

Both clans are not even real LPCS lol. You guys are MPC's but i doubt you realize it. 

As for "how do the mains affect the fight" Some people left click and it just so happens your 126 always stands in front of u guys instead of killing scouts. 

Numbers on TS don't prove a thing. Not hard to have 5-10 afk people in a channel. I'm just waiting for a clean CD topic if those will ever exist. One without mains, with pures (20 def and lower) , and without teaming with 2-3 clans EVERYDAY just to compete. The excuse of "WK" is funny, they closed and joined us. Thats not teaming at all thats a SINGLE clan with members. IP+CD are two different clans that JOIN together to fight. No offense to IP, they at least have some honor unlike some. Ima laugh when they decide not to team with CD and then CD cancels their trips.

Anyway Gj I guess. 

Um zenith accomplished more then cd will ever accomplish cd can't even complete tutorial island without getting defence.

And as for saying doom are like zenith it may have 3-4 ranks that's from zenith but the hole member base is new and are up and coming were as cd are um past there time and need to resort to recruiting in edge in fall ins and begging other clans to save them. 90% of zenith quit after eoc like myself so saying it is the same clan is just like saying your a pure clan which we can all see is a joke.

when your squad is on point

Both clans are not even real LPCS lol. You guys are MPC's but i doubt you realize it.

As for "how do the mains affect the fight" Some people left click and it just so happens your 126 always stands in front of u guys instead of killing scouts.

Numbers on TS don't prove a thing. Not hard to have 5-10 afk people in a channel. I'm just waiting for a clean CD topic if those will ever exist. One without mains, with pures (20 def and lower) , and without teaming with 2-3 clans EVERYDAY just to compete. The excuse of "WK" is funny, they closed and joined us. Thats not teaming at all thats a SINGLE clan with members. IP+CD are two different clans that JOIN together to fight. No offense to IP, they at least have some honor unlike some. Ima laugh when they decide not to team with CD and then CD cancels their trips.

Anyway Gj I guess.

Is it too painfull to watch the vid?