Critical Damage Defeat Doom | Wednesday | 65 vs 65

Bloodarrow42

Why do your scouts who are mains have gear then lol? And why do they take part in the fight?

brown sticky stuff masser clan, it won't last.

To kill their scouts. tell me how can a lvl 126 main help us When we're iN lvl 46 wildy max and they only have ppl below lvl 80

Thanks for the read and comments everyone!

It's sad that Doom members are obsessed with our clan, and no matter what the circumstances are, they find some way to make excuses.  

Oh well :)

Thanks of the fights.

You must be proud to win up 20 lmfao

we had nowhere near 65, at the gdz fight we had 50 people.

oh and

IGSr7ra.jpg

IexNqcB.jpg

No need to lie about your numbers, we all know what happened <3

First of all, you had 55-ish on Ts (minus our 4 scouts), plus 10-15 people you just recruited in Edge.

Second of all, Ip hit everyone.  If you watch my video, they even tried to pile me.  You know why Zetro was mad at us?  Because we killed him LOL.  So much for teaming.

If you keep lieing to your members, youll end up like Judgement.

- Kim

First of all, you had 55-ish on Ts (minus our 4 scouts), plus 10-15 people you just recruited in Edge.

Second of all, Ip hit everyone.  If you watch my video, they even tried to pile me.  You know why Zetro was mad at us?  Because we killed him LOL.  So much for teaming.

- Kim

You are a broccoli... 

- Kim

quick and easy fix to keep these arguments to a minimum:turn on the cape counter in osbuddy

You must be proud to win up 20 lmfao

we had nowhere near 65, at the gdz fight we had 50 people.

oh and

IGSr7ra.jpg

IexNqcB.jpg

You just admitted to losing, what type of broccolied ranks set up a fight down 20 hoping to win when you're based off the brown sticky stuff clan zenith?

Wasn't there, but good job I guess. Lose Wari + 5wagger + whoever else has defence though. You guys are very organized and fast returners and all, but they make you look bad.

Best of luck in the future, I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys for many trips ahead.

Wasn't there, but good job I guess. Lose Wari + 5wagger + whoever else has defence though. You guys are very organized and fast returners and all, but they make you look bad.

Best of luck in the future, I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys for many trips ahead.

this. As much CD DOOM hate there is I personally enjoy the fights with you guys. I wasn't there so I can't comment on the whole mains issue but grats on the win. Look foward to seeing you out in the future. Stay frosty CD.