99 Problemz and T0 Aint 1 (Chaotic's Saturday F2P Trip)

Duval

We pulled 20..not 13.

There wasn't a place for us this weekend with 20 people, Glad you had a fun trip chaotic you really deserved it after having 1 month of getting dicked by tier one and 3 weeks of the next month teaming with cv to prolong your closure

Grats.

We pulled 20..not 13.

There wasn't a place for us this weekend with 20 people, Glad you had a fun trip chaotic you really deserved it after having 1 month of getting dicked by tier one and 3 weeks of the next month teaming with cv to prolong your closure

Grats.

theres never a place for u other then ur grave. cant wait for ur closing topic broccoli

yeah must be the best edge recruits ever bc they sure dicked Aao+t0 down 7 at the start.

Your logic is #invalid.

Dont flame if you cant back it up @@Flurky your closing topic is coming soon we will place the final nail in your coffin.

We pulled 20..not 13.

Grats.

We pulled 20..not 13.

Grats.

Lol, quick question, why do you talk brown sticky stuff about chaotic etc when your own clan is not doing good and is thinking about closing? I've been there seen everything but your leadership must suck considering your pull has not increased ever since you opened. Where is all the recruiting? you're not even trying it seems lol.

LOL this is what happens to all baby pure's clans just like TB and PoP and all the other 100 clans they have opened.

They have had 3 preps lost three 0-3 on ladder ( 1 being to chaotic )

Havent seen over a 30 pull once (loses every week to chaotic and or teams with another brown sticky stuff clan and loses)

Flame not once backed it up

pro long my closure? i havent had one talk about closing unlike your long talk with ur staff last night @@Flurky you dont wanna go on with ur brown sticky stuff clan, i know the whole talk was being echoed into my ts as we laughed at you.

STILL CANT COMPETE.

#WeClosedTier1

We pulled 20..not 13.

Grats.

We've never lost a single fight against you, what do you mean l0l