Imperial's Sunday Handicap Match FT Olympus Goes Down, Fighting Doom & CD

Syracuse

Trauma to Cv to Severance to olympus yeh okay.

..?

I was never apart of Trauma, the only time I was apart of Severance is when they were open on a private server.

Left CV due to other reasons and Olympus has a way better community. But you're stuck with one community, the 'Supremacy' community lmfao

You came into our cc saying fight us pussies, and you wonder why were talking brown sticky stuff..

touche

in our defense, we had been walking around waiting for someone to fight us for an awfully long time. we were hoping to provoke an attack out of you :P

Sup Ash. Not really stupidity. Just don't respect teaming to win?? + I didn't read the topic like I stated above :P

Your tongue must be brown m8.

Nigga ik you not talking about teaming when zu teamed with eop couple of days ago and curse used to team all the time with trauma to compete with imperial

Da fuck u drinking? Bleach?

Olympus has fallen

yeah dude we got smashed so hard down opts and it was 2v1 and stuff but yeah we get rekt dood

Can't really take this seriously since you're flaming while openly stating that you teamed (just cause BvG says something doesn't mean you have to do it lmao). I appreciate you giving us action even after us flaming but the topic is ridiculous.

Nigga ik you not talking about teaming when zu teamed with eop couple of days ago and curse used to team all the time with trauma to compete with imperial

Da fuck u drinking? Bleach?

we've never teamed with anyone