Who will be victorious?

slushpuppy

LPC rivlary  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• CD
    • Doom

last time i checked we pulled 48 a week ago i'd be mad also if my clan got bullied and went into closure.

oh yeh this explained the rivalry between us was fun while it lasted 8nw53VU.gif

The day we closed u pulled 20 and the week before that u pulled 15 and cancelled your trip..good try tho

The day we closed u pulled 20 and the week before that u pulled 15 and cancelled your trip..good try tho

let's be real m8 we pulled 30 that day as saturdays are brown sticky stuff cuz we are gmt based but sunday no1 fucks with us.

Zenith closes all the time B)

CD

critical damage

what people forget is doom is just zenith brocolli clan closed over 3 times on 07 already

including getting bullied by a toxic clan convicted or whatever

no matter how good they might do one day

that caulliflower logan will run them into the ground

they are doomed

last time i checked we pulled 48 a week ago i'd be mad also if my clan got bullied and went into closure.

oh yeh this explained the rivalry between us was fun while it lasted 8nw53VU.gif

mEeuu2T.gif

lol if i cared about your clan i would dig in my aftermath topics to find lulzy gifs about your clan, to bad i dont care about it.

The last day from when we closed we had 40 you had 20 and you didn't even approach us and ignored us on our anni topic explains everything out of our so called rivalry

edit: nor you gave us preps or full outs lmfoa!

Severance will slay you off.

This is probably the first LPC rivalry i seen in many months that has both clans pulling 60+ and smashing the snot out of each other.

Some days CD gets Doom

Other days Doom gets CD

Now its time for the punters to get in on the action

It's been cd+ip+np+mains vs doom for weeks now and we've still been competing and winning majority of the fights. If they were to 1v1 us it would be a complete stomp, hence the reason why they never 1v1 us lol.

Are you kidding, people?!

CD has cleared Doom 98% of time in wildy + has won ALL clan fights when it was 1 vs 1. 

WHY WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT?

It is amusing how DOOM kids are trying to "bully" us like we have all mains... only one have more defence than 30 and he wears monk robes most of the time.

BTW Doom brings 1-2 (3) different clans with them all the time... pathetic.

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Are you kidding, people?!

CD has cleared Doom 98% of time in wildy + has won ALL clan fights when it was 1 vs 1. 

WHY WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT?

It is amusing how DOOM kids are trying to "bully" us like we have all mains... only one have more defence than 30 and he wears monk robes most of the time.

BTW Doom brings 1-2 (3) different clans with them all the time... pathetic.

this is amusing

"only one have more defence than 30 and he wears monk robes most of the time." wow you must be really broccolied

"BTW Doom brings 1-2 (3) different clans with them all the time... pathetic." DAMN you must be REALLY broccolied lmao. cd always brings NP/IP while the only clan we have ever brought with us is Judgement because they want to try out our community to see which clan hates cd as much as they do. gtfo broccoli lol

This is probably the first LPC rivalry i seen in many months that has both clans pulling 60+ and smashing the snot out of each other.

Some days CD gets Doom

Other days Doom gets CD

Now its time for the punters to get in on the action

Imperial Vs Trauma..