slushpuppy

LPC rivlary  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• CD
    • Doom

CD

Doom's ranks have history in giving up

Why everyone saying zenith zenith zenith, Ffs 90% of doom is not zenith idk why everyone crying every clan has ups and downs, they close and open for example Eop, for example Foe, idk why everyone saying brown sticky stuff. We going to wreck CD to the ground, end of story.

Why everyone saying zenith zenith zenith, Ffs 90% of doom is not zenith idk why everyone crying every clan has ups and downs, they close and open for example Eop, for example Foe, idk why everyone saying brown sticky stuff. We going to wreck CD to the ground, end of story.

ok

Don imo

Their rank structure is brown sticky stuff if they say they won't bring mains and still do it + mass recruit and ask HPCs for a fullout just because they have a 100 man ml

They claimed #1 lpc then asked us for a fullout lmao what freaks

let's be real doom=zenith ranks who give up after a month and then allen let's not go there.... plz

Cd because they seem to have a rank structure that knows what there doing.

didn't i bully your clan in every fathomable way and after it being boring and repetitive closing my clan which then got you out of your 20 man pulls

look now, severance is bullying you as hard as my clan lmfao. It's cool to stay open and not close but atleast if you plan on staying open be #1, if i reopened trauma right now it would be #1 within a week which is something you won't ever be able to achieve because all your ranks have either a past of being a r3t4rd or an incapable inbred.

didn't i bully your clan in every fathomable way and after it being boring and repetitive closing my clan which then got you out of your 20 man pulls

look now, severance is bullying you as hard as my clan lmfao. It's cool to stay open and not close but atleast if you plan on staying open be #1, if i reopened trauma right now it would be #1 within a week which is something you won't ever be able to achieve because all your ranks have either a past of being a r3t4rd or incapable.

last time i checked we pulled 48 a week ago i'd be mad also if my clan got bullied and went into closure.

oh yeh this explained the rivalry between us was fun while it lasted 8nw53VU.gif

mEeuu2T.gif