Critical Damage destroys Doom

Georgiie

Lol i love how you team with Remedy+Omnicide LMFAO

Wtf is Omnicide?  Never heard of them before.

Plus its not our fault Remedy walked next to us spamming "focus Doom," I mean after all you teamed with Olympus/ip/np.

Dont hold double standards, it does nothing to improve the many problems in your clan.

At last, your clan rushed olympus at sperm and ran back to singles, that's the only time we saw you in wildy, don't even talk brown sticky stuff. 

why would we want to fight some cancer masser clan down 25, obviously we avoided you as we have decent scouts & aren't complete morons lol

gz on your action i guess, looks like you just tried too hard to focus doom and got slapped by olympus but whatever floats your boat 

i'd say prep us but you obviously want to avoid doing that so keep doing what you do & realize you and doom are in a different bracket than actual lpcs 

why would we want to fight some cancer masser clan down 25, obviously we avoided you as we have decent scouts & aren't complete morons lol

gz on your action i guess, looks like you just tried too hard to focus doom and got slapped by olympus but whatever floats your boat 

i'd say prep us but you obviously want to avoid doing that so keep doing what you do & realize you and doom are in a different bracket than actual lpcs 

You avoid us because you know you'll get slapped kid.

Lmfao we had a 55 man pull, all this propaganda lol

This

And nice aftermath topic for 2 fights? lmao your information is highly incorrect as you guys got wrecked so hard today BY EVERYONE lol

nice try again cd

Well great job smashing doom, but cmon lol we know you got some pictures of your members with teleport runes!?

someone forgot to drink their medication.

How many of your mains were there? I know you were on yours killing pures

forgot going on mains to kill scout mains was having one to kill pures.

we attacked them and they went down near hut and we ran back to sperm since we heard aao were at hill giants fool. My clan is better than yours. #1 LPC

I can tell the frustration you have only by having a name such as 'Tevin'. You're medication must be having you delirious by saying your clan is #1 lpc.

Doom ended their trip early to have a drop party l0l0l0l

and we didn't end early broccoli, we were out for 3 fcking hours lmao

everyone's opts were dropping ESPECIALLY cd, so we ended on top lol

and we didn't end early broccoli, we were out for 3 fcking hours lmao

everyone's opts were dropping ESPECIALLY cd, so we ended on top lol

you should shut whatever computer that you are typing all this stupidities. You are in a clan where if you walk down from the wild to bank with more people than the clan that you are fighting (even tho they are still in the wild) you call this a 'win'. You are in a clan where your leader rages more than a bull when his balls are tightened. I would say let judgement train you guys but how can a dead clan teach a brown sticky stuff clan to be anything better.

you should shut whatever computer that you are typing all this stupidities. You are in a clan where if you walk down from the wild to bank with more people than the clan that you are fighting (even tho they are still in the wild) you call this a 'win'. You are in a clan where your leader rages more than a bull when his balls are tightened. I would say let judgement train you guys but how can a dead clan teach a brown sticky stuff clan to be anything better.