Zerg Unit Erases Olympus

James

no? I'm not potato masher you you outcast.

you're really low btw shows u wud do anything for 8m ud prob suck dick behind lumbridge castle at 3am for 5 dollars

You're a bundle of twigs, thats a fact bruv, you're scared to come on the mic fam, like jheeeeeeeeeez yu gotta be choking on ur dads penis 24/7

Can you show me our scar when you tried cutting yourself?

nah you're fucked up you cauliflower dumb foreign piece of brown sticky stuff olympus is trash and you're fucking broccolied

instead of mockin him for somethin fucked up how bout u take a rope and do us all a favour 'kingpin'? btw no1 liked u when u were in massacre (its why we help i got alzheimer's u to join severance with us) u dumb cunt

You're a bundle of twigs, thats a fact bruv, you're scared to come on the mic fam, like jheeeeeeeeeez yu gotta be choking on ur dads penis 24/7

can u even say bruv irl without stuttering or choking on ur words u dum tomato

are u even allowed out of ur wheelchair when u wanna go for a dump or do u have a jug to brown sticky stuff in

nah you're fucked up you cauliflower dumb foreign piece of brown sticky stuff olympus is trash and you're fucking cauliflower

instead of mockin him for somethin fucked up how bout u take a rope and do us all a favour 'kingpin'? btw no1 liked u when u were in massacre (its why we help i got alzheimer's u to join severance with us) u dumb cunt

lmfao, I didnt even chill with the community in Massacre, and severance is just a bunch of ma snakes tbh. And you did ask me. but i told you to fuck off

Can you show me our scar when you tried cutting yourself?

Do you think joking about that brown sticky stuff is even remotely funny you socially awkward moron? I'd guess so since you haven't experienced any sort of human interaction outside of your fucking computer screen fucking broccoli

Can't insult someone about the game they play bc they're better than you so you resort to saying some brown sticky stuff like that.

cauliflower ass ignorant foreign bundle of twigsgot

also

"severance is just a bunch of ma snakes tbh."

yh we're snakes for making a clan after an elder scammed a core member for 50m and the leader did nothing bout it

get your facts straight you clueless fucking brown sticky stuffstain of a human being

Shut the fuck up about my boy rylan, we all know you wanted to commit suecide, you should've done it you have no friends man, your life is a online game, just try to I don't hate you but your clan again, it's not hard if you're not a bitch

you also can't spell suicide

take ur own advice you fat broccoli

i bet uve tried hangin urself before havent u 

how much did it cost to repair the ceiling fan lol

lmfao, I didnt even chill with the community in Massacre, and severance is just a bunch of ma snakes tbh. And you did ask me. but i told you to fuck off

i specifically remember going through ma's ml and thinking nah tom valor is a complete spastic lmfao

you're a below average member, how would you fair as a rank? o ye lol we've seen how olympus is ran =]

Shut the fuck up about my boy rylan, we all know you wanted to commit suecide, you should've done it you have no friends man, your life is a online game, just try to I don't hate you but your clan again, it's not hard if you're not a bitch

The fuck is wrong with you, I suggest you go back to school so that when you attempt to bait someone your grammar doesn't rival that of a 1st grader in elite bser's disabled school.

Freak

The fuck is wrong with you, I suggest you go back to school so that when you attempt to bait someone your grammar doesn't rival that of a 1st grader in elite bser's disabled school.

Freak

Murdered get it? :D