Zerg Unit Erases Olympus

James

lY7b2Tk.gif

As usual the #anzac unit were pking at lavas in our time zone. Started off small, heard Olympus were out with some mains. Got a few lads together and ran through them.

Videos:

Ze3Ge7a.png

First fight we were down 5~ or so opts, managed to push the fight back and forth, got a little regroup and ran through them clearing them up at RDG

33cfc201a98b416e3db860869c41e5c9.png

Ze3Ge7a.png

Got word they were massing up  more opts to try take us on, and that they did. Rushed into the 5 or so of us at gdz, we teled up and had a feast around gdz for 20mins or so. Fight went back and forth from gap to gdz hut. Watching their pures quickly drop into rag we knew they weren't here for long. Once the pures had all dropped we focused the mains and they went down just as quick, the returning stopped we managed to get spam up and loot up.

Thanks for the fight Olympus.

51cae6b510a07c6b66a6147a2c6993da.png

Ze3Ge7a.png

lol fighting lpcs

Don't see anything wrong with it tbh, they most likely ran into them and had a little return fight (Didn't read descrip.) Action is action regardless of them being a LPC or not. I actually went to a LPC trip this weekend on my 87 and most of olympus was either same or a little under me.