Zerg Unit Erases Olympus

James

It's hilarious that @ scammed my friend for a blowpipe that's 8.6m?!?? That's like 3 working hours stay potato masher you fat fucking desperate hoe

@@Ash man you're such a broccoli, you can't event make it past proud member in rd.

you fucking suck

@@Ash man you're such a broccoli, you can't event make it past proud member in rd.

you fucking suck

Stfu you fat 3 chinned motherfucker go fucking suck your moms tits some more fat boy, who scams 8m in 2k15 like are you bullied that much in school about your weight you 10 donut eating cunt

Stfu you fat 3 chinned motherfucker go fucking suck your moms tits some more fat boy, who scams 8m in 2k15 like are you bullied that much in school about your weight you 10 donut eating cunt

Shut the fuck up about my boy rylan, we all know you wanted to commit suecide, you should've done it you have no friends man, your life is a online game, just try to I don't hate you but your clan again, it's not hard if you're not a bitch

Shut the fuck up about my boy rylan, we all know you wanted to commit suecide, you should've done it you have no friends man, your life is a online game, just try to I don't hate you but your clan again, it's not hard if you're not a bitch

Oh my days you and fat boy are together now? Did his bowlcut lookin ass suck your dick to make it 2v1 nigga I ain't scared mr "Tom Valor"

LOL you prob even more fat than him although that's hard to beat. Keep thinking your world 8 mass clan is even close to relevant

Oh my days you and fat boy are together now? Did his bowlcut lookin ass suck your dick to make it 2v1 nigga I ain't scared mr "Tom Valor"

LOL you prob even more fat than him although that's hard to beat. Keep thinking your world 8 mass clan is even close to relevant

Can you show me our scar when you tried cutting yourself?