Imperial Takes Back The #1 Spot FT Sending SE Back To Battlescape

D o n

maybe they cut out the bits where we slammed em idk

back to the point where you're forced to say they cleared us just to be a cunt 

you are also in zerg unit, idk if i mentioned that already

I think the bits are only memories of dreams that you've had. I doubt you could compete with imp lol, you got CL3AR3D fam.

You're angry at letters, only cause you're broccolied.

Severance is by the way the worst clan name, idk if i mentioned that already.

Stop licking asses bravery lol? Where's your dignity... Imperial are brown sticky stuff mate nothing's going to change

Sev lost to imp, imp lost almost no ops. How can u call em brown sticky stuff? lol

And I'm not licking ass lol?> Just cause I ask my old friend syracuse to refund ur stuff, doesn't mean I'm licking his ass lol xddd

I'm on a neutral side. I went with Imperial today and I'm being 100% non-biased when I'm saying that Imperial won today. It's all in my video aswell, look at the cape-counter. 

Was fun  :)

i'd give u a half decent reply if i knew who you were

aka you're irrelevant

out u go

u cant give half decent replies ur a fucking tomato

just wanna let u in on the reply count of your pk trip topic (~60 atm?) to imperial's 80.  just goes to show how salty you little bundle of twigsgots are.  imperial's has been up half the time too LOL.

iObsession more like iObsessed with Imperial, bundle of twigsgot.

I think the bits are only memories of dreams that you've had. I doubt you could compete with imp lol, you got CL3AR3D fam.

You're angry at letters, only cause you're cauliflower.

Severance is by the way the worst clan name, idk if i mentioned that already.

Sev lost to imp, imp lost almost no ops. How can u call em brown sticky stuff? lol

And I'm not licking ass lol?> Just cause I ask my old friend syracuse to refund ur stuff, doesn't mean I'm licking his ass lol xddd

a clans name doesn't mean the clan is brown sticky stuff

and yes we don't compete with imperial, they're not worthy of being called competition when fighting us

why? 

refer 2 my sig

a clans name doesn't mean the clan is brown sticky stuff

and yes we don't compete with imperial, they're not worthy of being called competition when fighting us

why? 

refer 2 my sig

u got lucky at that prep tbh.

Imperial didn't even try most likely, or if they did.. looks like they've improved a lot.

Cause look at your clan on the video that is in this topic. 

You guys have a lot of stuff to work on.. wtf were u guys even doing? waiting to get killed? 

What did you fucking say to my nigga tesco here? You slithering pile of sausage and bacon smothered on eggs? I did not buy 50 MCchickens for 50$ for the fucking trip to hear some smothering ugly monkey looking coon flame the one man who satisfies apes with his smile you dirty little rat

50 mcdanks

Imperial didn't even try most likely, or if they did.. looks like they've improved a lot.

You guys have a lot of stuff to work on.. wtf were u guys even doing? waiting to get killed? 

hey you wanna stop being so autistic buddy?

"you got lucky" you don't get lucky twice, we could've won 3-0 easily but hanuman felt merciful therefore we let a music bot go for 1 round in each prep just to give imperial the chance to take it - not our fault they didn't grasp it

"didn't try" nigga who are you kidding? are you broccolied or some brown sticky stuff u dumb cunt

Idk why you're flaming serverance? The only hype your clan got was when EoP joined for 2 days made you pull 80. Then brought you back down to 30's.