Imperial Takes Back The #1 Spot FT Sending SE Back To Battlescape

D o n

stop ddosing and we will prep you broccoli, every clan you prepped claimed you ddosed them, why would be even give you action when your clan is so irrelevant and closing in a month lol. Your leaders stepped down and now the retart Robbyy is leading the clan. Thanks for all the comment on this topic, i understand it

sucks to lose so many rune scims. 

I've been leader since like right when we moved to 07

aka when you got smashed in 2 preps and our first weekend trip

Thanks tho :PPP

Fucking ownage trip, anal fistered severance to singles looool. btw all severance kids you the only who makes brown sticky stuffty comments, look at the replies, other people gave us the win, so stfu and stop ddosing so we can give u a prep retards. 

kid just shut the fuck up. All I see is you saying we ddos when we never have. You don't have any type of proof, so for you to keep claiming we did is broccolied af. I guess thats what happens when you're in terrible clans. 

• 2 months later...

this is how clanning should be... clean, flame-free fights with a strong mutual respect for their opponents

props to severance and imperial, something these newbundle of twigs clans will never know

Dude both imperial and severance were made this year and this topic was 2months ago which clearly was flame bait for se. And you say newbundle of twigs.. As if newbundle of twigs didn't apply to those clans made this year.. Lol, If you want to see how clanning should be, go to 2k9,2k10 area where clanning was at its peak IMO.

Dude both imperial and severance were made this year and this topic was 2months ago which clearly was flame bait for se. And you say newbundle of twigs.. As if newbundle of twigs didn't apply to those clans made this year.. Lol, If you want to see how clanning should be, go to 2k9,2k10 area where clanning was at its peak IMO.

RXSSIMW.jpg