{C}ritical {D}amage demolishes {O}lympiss

Georgiie

Poor Olympiss slumping hard than own u's gigantic foreign forehead like the one he uses to deflect the sun from his Somalian family since they have little water.

just close your brown sticky stuff loser clan i know u want to do it

I can tell that this is the first time you're winning something. Good job on your first win even though you have a +10. Pretty good... for a clan without teamspeak lmaoooo

#xL for a wayout

pretty sure this isnt their first win

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7777-prep-cd-vs-aao-f2p-2-0/

youre clueless lmfao

I can tell that this is the first time you're winning something. Good job on your first win even though you have a +10. Pretty good... for a clan without teamspeak lmaoooo

#xL for a wayout

irst of all. we win almost all our cw's apart from severance and Cp so far. 2nd, CD is open since 2009, have had a ts for over 5 years.............. You have no intel whatsoever lmao... Why don't you go back to your cottonfield

#xL for a way out?  All ur members are lvl 50 and bring tuna and lobsters on official trips.  Half of ur clan joined capig or something, so you have nothing to say because you infact pull 10 on saturdays.  

Still waiting for CD to be banned off the site. Don't think I've seen a single positive or correct topic in the 2 months I've been in an LPC. But hey admins it's your choice on letting this site go to brown sticky stuff. Enjoy it. 

Still waiting for CD to be banned off the site. Don't think I've seen a single positive or correct topic in the 2 months I've been in an LPC. But hey admins it's your choice on letting this site go to brown sticky stuff. Enjoy it. 

yeah its because u and zenith v10 members are the only ones that feel this way, oh well what else can you guys do i mean you are too scared to fight cd in mathed opts, 1-20 def only fight because horm aka hormone rager knows his brown sticky stuff zenith remake will lose.