PREP - {CD} vs {AAO} F2P 2-0!

TBR

Doom members are legit mad lol, the only way they won the prep vs AAO was, up 8 on first round and second round up 4 lol. When it was matched doom got smashed :). We showed respect to the opponent and we dropped to their numbers even tho we had to drop more than 10 people every round.

Legit zenith v9 needs to close already, because it's the worse version of zenith to date. Honestly, their just disrespecting past zenith remakes with the propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff they pull now because of how scared they are to fight cd 1v1 20 def cap lol poor horm can't even afford to pay for his own forums and rages at his own members during every trip like wtf as a leader of a clan like zenith v9 you should show a good example for your members smh

This was actually public off. Monday we had rotated our new callers. We also had new members join us. These were practice rounds with both clans.

We know if we bring the A game it would've been totally different. Oh well good job ^.^ (Again was not suppose to be public or count as any win just practice.)

Doom beat AAO 30v30 the only round that mattered (last round) but okay

what? i was there and in fact aao beat you because they are a better clan than zenith v10.  Perhaps horm should close his zenith v10 remake and make zenith v11 lol he has less commitment than his mother who is a prostitute.

what? i was there and in fact aao beat you because they are a better clan than zenith v10.  Perhaps horm should close his zenith v10 remake and make zenith v11 lol he has less commitment than his mother who is a prostitute.

I am in AAO and i can say that in the 3 matched rounds it was 2-1 to AAO and doom did well in the last round, much harder than CD when we are trying to win rofl

I'll be honest AAO didn't pull 30 for the first three rounds. The min pull count was suppose to be 30. I was not going to make Doom drop numbers when we had rules in place. We came back third round and won 2 in a row making it 2-2 out and the 5th round where it counted the most doom took the upper hand and claimed victory.

Again the fight with Doom was public off. New members new callers. Practice makes perfect and I didn't want no pressure on my clan.