Severance ratting forums / Ratting their own members LMAO?

Zed_

This guy is a genius. Anyone dumb enough to join severance would probably use the same pass for both websites good thinking.

Sorry, should have said dyslexic members of the clanning community, as well. Wouldn't want to leave you out :l

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Severance tactics 101

When your clan sucks; ddos/hack

When you get caught red handed just deny, play dumb and send your members to the thread to make it seem like a joke 

Can't wait for the book to be released! Unfortunately half the members can't read it if they tried.

this would make sense if we sucked

too bad we dont tribe

Thats not a rat you tomatos all thats does is save your email/username/password when you register in a txt file. Yea its sketchy as fuck and they are probably trying to hack people but they cant get you unless your email/rs pass is the same as on their forums.

try to actually mention me next time u cauliflower fuck

To bad you're a fucking reject n your only home will be on a RSPS or 07 (Severance) until some brown sticky stuff clan like CP/TLP takes you since being an autistic child is a req. for those clans

or just purchase hosting from me

Leech admitted to you and him hacking Produtcher as well as other kids

also with eops closing their a lot more

open about admitting you gave them ips ect

Leech admitted to you and him hacking Produtcher as well as other kids

also with eops closing their a lot more

open about admitting you gave them ips ect

Na I didn't hack produtcher, someone got his pass from some other site he used

I didn't leak those ips, the ips I got came from those silly rival ranks who kept going on eop forums logged into their spy accounts or trying to hack broccolied eop members via teamview without a vpn. Anyone with MCP/ACP could retrieve the ips if they knew which account to search for.

I don't have to leak anything if these silly ranks just keep giving their IPs to us wholesale.