Critical Damage decimates Doom ~~~ No Excuses

auwi

Um how many invites do I see or is that you just teaming again there's a awful lot of purple dots in the video?

we wore green capes for fun at first.  when our returners returned with cd capes, half of our members were stuck with the green while the other with the purple.  thats why you see blue dots.

we wore green capes for fun at first.  when our returners returned with cd capes, half of our members were stuck with the green while the other with the purple.  thats why you see blue dots.

5wnoFfo.jpg

Zenith your teamspeak was so fucking awkward with Horm raging holy brown sticky stuff

All I heard was "keep running, keep running" the whole fucking time

Garbage clan lmfao

Congrats CD

IHhbodh.jpg

Goodjob Cd you guys really reminded me of how Foe started out, completely dominating the pure scene and forcing clans like Zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v10 to slump and eventually close. Keep it up, your future looks promising.

Oops you mean zenith v11

Idk why Cd fights pure clans. They have mains at every fight. Shouldn't you guys be fighting other main clans?? Someone please explain

Lvl 126s can't attack pures in 20 wild you fucking tomato. Not sure if you have downs or.....?