CD vs Doom chit chat is boring go fullout

Proccy

I would love to FULL OUT CD!

Then again their ranks are mentally cauliflower, they team every weekend, they have 30-50 def members, they make fake logs, they bring mains to events (CW).

They make topics saying their clan pulled 70 when their numbers are 40 and gain 30 from teaming, not to forget about the mains that they hire ;)

They are a joke of a fucking clan.

Oh i forgot, that open mM bros cc edgeville spam & call to give random recruits from edge capes and to join "mmbros cc" towards the end of their trip cause they kept getting dick slapped.

not with 45def kids in cd

Cd has no def kids?  you understand if you prep Cd in cwa, and they bring accounts with higher than 20 def, you will instawin....

oh well, zenith v9 needs to find some way to create propaganda to keep its members from leaving them after horm yells at them lmfao

Dude you guys are literally broccolied lmao

We already tried to face yall 1v1 in clan wars and yall fucked that up by bringing 40+ defence to a lpc prep. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done fighting you tomatos since you aren't mentally capable to fairly fight the first time.

Just go back to the main community and get wrecked Luke usual, you don't belong here l0l

1 defence capAny time, any dayMy offer is on the table, lets see if you accept.

You tomatos already screwed up the first prep when we asked for 1 def, why would we give you another chance?

Downies lmfao

You tomatos already screwed up the first prep when we asked for 1 def, why would we give you another chance?

Downies lmfao

lmfao nice excuse, if you think you're better than Cd why not just shut them up and beat them in a 1v1?

oh yeah thats right, its because your members bring lobsters and tele tunes to cwa l0l

you forget doom is a pure clan and CD is a main clan with an open CC. to fullout a mass clan like that would prove nothing

this is every weekend 

i probably have 40+ screenshots of mains sniping with CD these are just a couple

WiPYMcB.png

M5LUenk.png

Doom is spy infested clan. From what I've heard from the 3 spies I've recently integrated and the already 8 spies working for my associates it's safe to say that Zenith leadership is too incompetent to realize how mentally incapable they really are. They just don't have the required brainpower to function a real clan. With the upcoming Audio leaks you will all see the reason why Zenith has closed 9 times already. Opps I mean 10 times. It's about to become 11. Stay Tuned!