Kings Forever (and Ever)

tesco

IDK/IDC about any LPC's or their rivalries but did I really just see a clan, an LPC clan at that, that had been open for a few months refer to themselves as kings forever and ever xd

It's to make em mad you feel me

Yolo

Except I'm an applicant in an 07 clan after finishing university, which makes your entire point invalid lmao.

Pepsi closed your clan, if you don't care you wouldn't try to cover it up :^)

Yeah sorry I don't keep up with what you do/don't really care still lol

And not getting involved with things that didn't involve me =/= covering it up

Again, feel free to circle jerk to whatever theory you choose to come up with on why we decided to stop lmao. Your life not mine.

You were irrelevant in the lpc scene, you had a few wins matched because you ddosed everyone. Rest in the biggest pile of camel dung you cauliflower clan.

Ya dude, you're right. Now, move your little bandwagon boner out of the way so we can see what you're trying to compensate for.

Ayy nice 31 pull on your opening trip 1 month ago. No lpc clans gave you any preps cause you ddosed us. 

I've determined that your only relevant comment is that we ddosed. You, or anyone else has yet to prove that we DDoSed anybody... So your relevance on this thread is dwindling. Before you make yourself look more cauliflower than everybody already knows you are, why don't you go ahead and not bother saying anything because it seems everybody has to remind you that nobody cares.

Figured I'd give you the run-down, I understand there's learning disabilities out there and I'm hoping for the sake of you & the rest of your clan that you're attempting to represent that you don't show that you have one.

Also, nice hypocrisy brother...

i50og.jpg

Yeah sorry I don't keep up with what you do/don't really care still lol

And not getting involved with things that didn't involve me =/= covering it up

Again, feel free to circle jerk to whatever theory you choose to come up with on why we decided to stop lmao. Your life not mine.

I mean you were looking at my profile at like 2am GMT and assumed I was clan-less and tried to make a point about me being clan-less so you should really learn the meaning of not caring.

Good riddance to cancer lmao

Lol 1 month on old-school woot you guys are #1

u call urself a lalo wat the fuck is a lalo u dumb broccoli lol

1 month 11 days, the only thing you accomplished is forum post count. 

none of ur clans have touched us all easy undefeated nerd lmao dutch

I mean you were looking at my profile at like 2am GMT and assumed I was clan-less and tried to make a point about me being clan-less so you should really learn the meaning of not caring.

Good riddance to cancer lmao

u rep omega in ur avatar but no1 liked u lmao

533f7eb27580eae6293a07d903325315.png

u call urself a lalo wat the fuck is a lalo u dumb broccoli lol

none of ur clans have touched us all easy undefeated nerd lmao dutch

u rep omega in ur avatar but no1 liked u lmao

533f7eb27580eae6293a07d903325315.png

atleast omega lasted longer than severance lol!