Empyrean destroy Redemption & 2-1 Valhalla

A L L E N

thts wat u get for ddosing a clan that hasnt done sht to u

Tbh you are a complete spastic if you genuinely think you guys are the victims here. You are a zerker/tank clan that camps a pure clan week in week out and didn't like it that they fought back. I would say go fight other zerk clans in the wild but we all know how that ends.

Tbh you are a complete spastic if you genuinely think you guys are the victims here. You are a zerker/tank clan that camps a pure clan week in week out and didn't like it that they fought back. I would say go fight other zerk clans in the wild but we all know how that ends.

but remember the time you had a full main clan in your cc on a sunday pk trip - will i find the pic?

we had to get a new ts because you kept hitting it off

you'd hit off all our ranks and bring mains constantly

we have proof of this

when it happens to you, you can't take it. don't fucking cry you poof

but remember the time you had a full main clan in your cc on a sunday pk trip - will i find the pic?

we had to get a new ts because you kept hitting it off

you'd hit off all our ranks and bring mains constantly

we have proof of this

when it happens to you, you can't take it. don't fucking cry you poof

Hahaha I love that everyone from your clan has moved on but you just can't seem to get past a rivalry that happened 4 months ago.

Soldier on little Scotsman, soldier on.

they're not hitting any other clans because no other clan has done anything to them (ddosing/hacking/crashing,etc) because no other clan is cauliflower enough to fuck with a zerker/main clan. This is completely rd's fault with their poor leadership.

Ikd its almost as broccolied as the time when r3tards accused adhi of hitting one of his members offline to get an ags, only thing is that that wasnt true lols but this is