Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

you WONT be fighting Foe and Fi. YOU WON'T EVEN BE AS GOOD AS REDEMPTION. It took Zu and Supremacy a decent amount of time to be in the top 5, you will never come off the LPC scene and be able to fight Fo/FI/CP immediatley because if you have the same levels as them u won't be a LPC.

What are u talking about? We already prep them and fight other HPCs. We aint scared to move up atm we are just enjoying LPC scene minus CM

Bullbrown sticky stuff you're just afraid.

The real reason is you guys think you're big and bad because you're all level 80 & 90's fighting level 70's lmfao. Man the fuck up

Quote my because the truth hurts

What are u on about? we fight HPCs bc we arent afraid. U kids are dumb as fuck. Gtfo of here with ur 47 chromosomes. 

Bullbrown sticky stuff you're just afraid.

The real reason is you guys think you're big and bad because you're all level 80 & 90's fighting level 70's lmfao. Man the fuck up

Quote my because the truth hurts

Link us CMs memberlist

tbh I welcome the competition. You guys are worthy adversaries and make help keep the lpc scene active af. For example yesterday the lpc scene lasted over 3 hours, thanks to all the clans and you cant say it was not fun as hell! Although I will say you guys do out level us by a lot as most of our core members in doom are lvl 60s but with time we will catch up! Stay lpc for now and keep the scene going with us!

Look at our event aftermath posts. Its always asked. Ik ur upset that olympus closed trauma and severance but no need to be so ignorant

yh btw sorry for ddosing you can i join olympus now since i apologized?

Not to be a dick because I really want some of the LPCs to make the step-up, plus I honestly think you guys could do it, but most of that list is just excuses.

Why is this on your list? What point are you trying to make with this and how does this pertain to remaining MPCLPC?

they probaly dont want to end up like Lt haha