Olympus vs Against All Odds l 30V30 F2P Prep l 2-1

Tom Valor

I will say this and @ don't get salty. From what I've noticed so far after we beat OP public off a few weeks back they've seemed very salty over that loss. Every other day wanting to set up a prep. We have had plenty of FUN events with them just to get a long. However the other day BVG asked me why do i always request public off? 

Simple answer the game is for fun why do we have to feed media everything we do? Why can't as two clan just have fun and have some solid events without everyone getting into our business. I felt like they've been waiting for this moment to fight us. Now it is unusual that a few of my players got "dced" however, RS has been brown sticky stuffty so I will not jump the gun and start saying people are ddosing. Although my members have said that they couldn't get back in game for a few mins (usually the brown sticky stuffty server drop is like 1-2mins) ANYWAYS 

All i can say is brown sticky stuff happens BUT the most immature part about this is the fact you have to place (?) around our round that we won and adding a picture about tesco. BVG just got done messaging me about being respectful and explaining that his clan doesn't ddos or do anything that would make them not a honor/respectable clan.

If you really want to earn respect and show you can be number 1 in a legitimate way then start acting like it. BTW I never rant but sometimes a leader has to stand up for his Family. 

If you plan to find a clan more honorable than Olympus to fight - you won't.

I explained how I didn't write the topic and I even replied on it telling my member to edit it, but he's foreign and asleep now so I can't do much.

I understand that you don't understand DDoSing much or how it works, seeing as how you called my IP a "VIP" last night in TS, but that was server DC, they wouldn't have just not been in Runescape if they were DDoSed, they would've been completely offline.

At the end of the day, we've respected all of your publicity off requests, followed your rules even when you didn't, and we've NEVER flamed you at any event. If that isn't respectable enough for you, then I'm sorry to say that you won't find any respectable clans.

Idk you guys are usually respectful, but it was kinda slimey of you to take that first round win, don't complain when we do the same to you after you did it first lmao. The level 86 wasn't really a big deal tbh, but still had the chance to sit him after one of our guys dced lol. 

We wanted a redo you wouldn't do it. We decided to continue the prep anyways lol and you guys get butthurt.

it was 18-13 in aao's favor when the worlds dc'd lol

gj

I don't mind what you say but being "salty" after 1 loss is unlikely considering our prep record vs you...

We simply wanted a rematch so that we can improve in preps and have a flame free event since you guys seem to be 'the nice guy' clan of the community.

As for the question mark placed next to the round you won: I understand why it provokes you but if you are willing to consider our perspective: As far as I'm concerned, we did not agree on an exception to the 83- cb cap and you had an 86 in. You had an advantage as the worlds were dcing but as unlikely as a comeback may seem, it is not 100% sure that we would not be able to come back from 17v20.

You then refused a redo of the round, so that's where that came from and that's our perspective.

Not trying to flame or start an argument here, I'm just stating our side of the story.

The world never dced. The lag started when we were up like 23-19 or something and than when it proceeded to get worse where you killed 2 of our members from a terrible lag spike. You were losing the entire round before that. Round 2 is where the actual DC takes place and no redo's were done there. Nor did we even ask for a redo.

it was 18-13 in aao's favor when the worlds dc'd lol

gj

it was like 20-17 when they dced but thats not even the point lmao. They claimed the win which was completely fine. We won the 2nd and 3rd rounds however so i don't know why they are so mad lol.

As has already been stated multiple times, it sucks that you had people dc every round/get hit off. So did I, so did other people on our side as well. It would've been nice to have a fight without the constant server problems, hopefully we will in the future. 
@R4ng3rj, if you look at the first responses to the topic you will see that Tom has been told to take the picture down. It's some ungodly hour for him atm so he's asleep.
As far as the ? in R1 goes, I was under the impression that it was more due to the combat cap issues than anything else, but w/e maybe I'm wrong. 
At the end of the day, you put up a good fight under brown sticky stuffty conditions with the servers. We would love to get more events with you in the future, hopefully when the servers are a bit more stable.

If you plan to find a clan more honorable than Olympus to fight - you won't.

I explained how I didn't write the topic and I even replied on it telling my member to edit it, but he's foreign and asleep now so I can't do much.

I understand that you don't understand DDoSing much or how it works, seeing as how you called my IP a "VIP" last night in TS, but that was server DC, they wouldn't have just not been in Runescape if they were DDoSed, they would've been completely offline.

At the end of the day, we've respected all of your publicity off requests, followed your rules even when you didn't, and we've NEVER flamed you at any event. If that isn't respectable enough for you, then I'm sorry to say that you won't find any respectable clans.

I understand that you don't understand DDoSing much or how it works, seeing as how you called my IP a "VIP" last night in TS. 

^.^ haha okay. 

I will say this and @ don't get salty. From what I've noticed so far after we beat OP public off a few weeks back they've seemed very salty over that loss. Every other day wanting to set up a prep. We have had plenty of FUN events with them just to get a long. However the other day BVG asked me why do i always request public off? 

Simple answer the game is for fun why do we have to feed media everything we do? Why can't as two clan just have fun and have some solid events without everyone getting into our business. I felt like they've been waiting for this moment to fight us. Now it is unusual that a few of my players got "dced" however, RS has been brown sticky stuffty so I will not jump the gun and start saying people are ddosing. Although my members have said that they couldn't get back in game for a few mins (usually the brown sticky stuffty server drop is like 1-2mins) ANYWAYS 

All i can say is brown sticky stuff happens BUT the most immature part about this is the fact you have to place (?) around our round that we won and adding a picture about tesco. BVG just got done messaging me about being respectful and explaining that his clan doesn't ddos or do anything that would make them not a honor/respectable clan.

If you really want to earn respect and show you can be number 1 in a legitimate way then start acting like it. BTW I never rant but sometimes a leader has to stand up for his Family. 

well, if the prep was pub off, why did you post it on sharkbrew then lol. ur breaking the rules gj

if its just for fun, why dont just put publicity on then? I mean, the most fun about a event is, in my opinion making the topic on a community site and showing you're a decent clan. 

I put a picture of Tesco in because he's A SALTY CUNT he always flames people, and tries putting them into their place.

If you really want to earn respect, you should probably not claim fake rounds, rounds that have to be redone, and break the CB Cap, which you could've sat, becaue you pulled 3 more then us.

Accept the fucking loss lmao. we don't ddos, and you know it. we have NEVER ddossed you during ANY event right? even that one prep we lost? We accepted the lose.

It's quite weird that as soon as Ben, Tesco joins ur clan, you get banter with us, and say we ddosed. 

idk why you think that, but yeah.