Olympus vs Against All Odds l 30V30 F2P Prep l 2-1

Tom Valor

First round looked like AAO would have won if 4 people didn't drop connection when it was 24 v 25. Watching the video I only see one person actually die on AAO's side when that gap of players happened. But w.e, Can't expect the runescape community to be mature.

if its just for fun, why dont just put publicity on then? I mean, the most fun about a event is, in my opinion making the topic on a community site and showing you're a decent clan. 

I put a picture of Tesco in because he's A SALTY CUNT he always flames people, and tries putting them into their place.

If you really want to earn respect, you should probably not claim fake rounds, rounds that have to be redone, and break the CB Cap, which you could've sat, becaue you pulled 3 more then us.

Accept the fucking loss lmao. we don't ddos, and you know it. we have NEVER ddossed you during ANY event right? even that one prep we lost? We accepted the lose.

It's quite weird that as soon as Ben, Tesco joins ur clan, you get banter with us, and say we ddosed. 

idk why you think that, but yeah.

it me i ratted them and went on their sharkbrew account to start banter and also ddosed them

mad 1-10

how about complaining round 1 and thinking round 2 was a clean win

You do realize your logic is pathetic?

The world disconnected in round 1 and break the combat cap: YOU TAKE THE WIN

The world disconnected in round 2 (According to you, all of our vidders didn't experience any lag at all): YOU COMPLAIN

I just don't know how bad anyone's logic can get.

You do realize your logic is pathetic?

The world disconnected in round 1 and break the combat cap: YOU TAKE THE WIN

The world disconnected in round 2 (According to you, all of our vidders didn't experience any lag at all): YOU COMPLAIN

I just don't know how bad anyone's logic can get.

shut the fuck up