Critical Damage Saturday Domenation. Ft OP, AAO, xL, Envy

King mrm1

untill @mr fat scott came in my teamspeak, telling me that he was going to hit my teamspeak & site off with a botnet.

know your fucking place lmao

I'm done. Doom wasn't you the ones crying about Ddos only yesterday? lmfao who would use a botnet on a ts lmfaoaoaoa

you hit us when we were all spread after fighting xl and aao and pushing them to singles, caught us off guard :/ 

gj, tho i wish you wouldn't have insisted on just following doom around in singles half the trip and would've come out to give us more fights

If you could push your mind a liiiitle harder, you can see I said LPC events lol

Yeah you had 90's today, with a couple 100's, but what about yesterday when you had to team with an HPC just to be somewhat relevant on an LPC event? I had a lot of respect for you guys, but not anymore lol get out of here and get brown sticky stuff on in the HPC scene where you belong. All you need is 60+ attack (a lot of your members already do) 52+ prayer, and you'll be there. Man up.

OT: Lol cd is hilarious

We don't bring 100s on official trips. Never have, never will. PCL we allow people to come on higher levels because we do a lot of fights with the HPCs that show up, and I saw 90s on your side as well at PCL so I don't get why you are getting all fired up.

As I recall, we prepped you guys with an 83 cap (which is standard for lpcs atm, I've seen higher) and agreed to allow you guys two exceptions while we had none to make sure it was fair. You still bitched about our levels, so I guess there just isn't any way to make you happy.

As for your comment about 60 attack 52 prayer. if you check our ml you would realize that most of the people we have who are 80+ combat are that high because they have 70/75 attack 52 prayer. Even if we forced all our members to get 60/52, our combat average would barely be affected. The amount of 80 combat people with 60 attack that we have is 3, without the attack n brown sticky stuff we got to do p2p our combats would all be mid-high 70's.

Also, I'm not sure you realize just how high we need to train before we can compete with hpc stats. Not even looking at combat averages, our str/range averages are both mid 80s while hpcs are in the 90s. On top of that, they have tons of 20+ def and 70+ prayer. And not trying to piss anyone off here, but in the main lpc trips are far more fun and action packed than hpc trips (but that's just my opinion I guess).

Sorry we've been in the lpc scene forever and our members trained up to deal with the clans that had higher combats, feel free to flame us (I know I raged at the high combats that were around in the early lpc scene :P) but realize we were in the same position you are in now and soon enough you will train up and be in the postition we are currently in. Best of luck in the future.

you're hilarious, we didn;t have any 100s, we never teamed with CD as you claims as we walked you guys down to lvl 1, we attacked you guys because you were the ones standing in multi at that time, you broccoli. First take a look at our ml, then judge god fucking bless. stop making excuses, we had 1 90 at our whole pk trip. We have plenty of ppl with 52 prayer 75 attack, like me.

I had respect for your clan as well, untill @mr fat scott came in my teamspeak, telling me that he was going to hit my teamspeak & site off with a botnet.

know your fucking place lmao

Doom doesn't even have a memberlist lmao

you hit us when we were all spread after fighting xl and aao and pushing them to singles, caught us off guard :/

gj, tho i wish you wouldn't have insisted on just following doom around in singles half the trip and would've come out to give us more fights

We don't bring 100s on official trips. Never have, never will. PCL we allow people to come on higher levels because we do a lot of fights with the HPCs that show up, and I saw 90s on your side as well at PCL so I don't get why you are getting all fired up.

As I recall, we prepped you guys with an 83 cap (which is standard for lpcs atm, I've seen higher) and agreed to allow you guys two exceptions while we had none to make sure it was fair. You still bitched about our levels, so I guess there just isn't any way to make you happy.

As for your comment about 60 attack 52 prayer. if you check our ml you would realize that most of the people we have who are 80+ combat are that high because they have 70/75 attack 52 prayer. Even if we forced all our members to get 60/52, our combat average would barely be affected. The amount of 80 combat people with 60 attack that we have is 3, without the attack n brown sticky stuff we got to do p2p our combats would all be mid-high 70's.

Also, I'm not sure you realize just how high we need to train before we can compete with hpc stats. Not even looking at combat averages, our str/range averages are both mid 80s while hpcs are in the 90s. On top of that, they have tons of 20+ def and 70+ prayer. And not trying to piss anyone off here, but in the main lpc trips are far more fun and action packed than hpc trips (but that's just my opinion I guess).

Sorry we've been in the lpc scene forever and our members trained up to deal with the clans that had higher combats, feel free to flame us (I know I raged at the high combats that were around in the early lpc scene :P) but realize we were in the same position you are in now and soon enough you will train up and be in the postition we are currently in. Best of luck in the future.

You realize they only want you to move because they know they cant beat you fair and square. They can't claim to #1 when youre around.

lmfao Looks like half of Doom are obsessed with CD, the other half obsessed with Olympus.

You realize they only want you to move because they know they'll beat you fair and square. They can't claim to #1 when youre around.

lmfao Looks like half of Doom are obsessed with CD, the other half obsessed with Olympus. 

mhm, its just kids being desperate tbh

In the fight where you spammed "Gf Olympus" if you look around, theres like 6-10 arrows...in a usual 40v40 theres alot more bones/food drops/arrows all over the place. Unless you guys are using mage...(wouldnt put it past you) but...gj?:)

In the fight where you spammed "Gf Olympus" if you look around, theres like 6-10 arrows...in a usual 40v40 theres alot more bones/food drops/arrows all over the place. Unless you guys are using mage...(wouldnt put it past you) but...gj? :)

Fight started off at sperm hill and we pushed OP east into singles, we came back to where the fight started (Sperm hill) and took our ending

b1aa8338f8b0cf94042f2872f0f2d805.png

You got something else to say?

Nice job Cd, but why don't you guys ever have a video?

Pretty sure we slapped you round today  :D

Nonetheless, cheers for the action! 

so where is the vid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EAxoekynuQ

saw that on their site or w/e

I don't see the Olympus hit that was at Sperm Hill where I was looting :P (maybe some other CD member might have recorded it)