Critical Damage skullfuck Dome ft. Op/Aao/Xl

Bloodarrow42

CD can never compete without some sort of teaming, first it was ip/np (who now hate you guys I wonder why) then it was remedy, then it was conviction, now it's inviting RD members and teaming with olympus lol.

LeELd6J.png

This pic describes yesterday so well.

I'm both disappointed and impressed at the same time that a clan comprised of ranks with this much experience and time in the pure community is losing a rivalry so one-sided to a pure clan that's fresh off the main scene and still adapting. 

Also loool:

M4tVwpN.png

I tried not being super obvious, but if someone had this name in a clan who was claiming someone else DDoSed them, I would call them tomatos.

Ahem... 

I'm both disappointed and impressed at the same time that a clan comprised of ranks with this much experience and time in the pure community is losing a rivalry so one-sided to a pure clan that's fresh off the main scene and still adapting. 

Also loool:

Hey jack you speak the truth

Look at this no namer lmfao, probably slaving for a rank in Zenith by being a keyboard warrior on an Internet site. Oh well do whatever makes you happy ;)

I bet i can be a better rank then your cauliflower ass, and probably do even better by leading your clan, because your cauliflower fuck leaders don't know wtf they doing.

I bet i can be a better rank then your cauliflower ass, and probably do even better by leading your clan, because your cauliflower fuck leaders don't know wtf they doing.

you're in doom so your opinion is irrelevant, you must be more handicapped than drake on degrassi if you think your clan is slightly decent.

roooof

Ex High-Council of Leet Tactics

Retired of Leet Tactics

you must not have done very well if they didn't even give u elder

Ex High-Council of Leet Tactics

Retired of Leet Tactics

you must not have done very well if they didn't even give u elder

Im not in LT anymore to have Elder.

But you just a random.

you're in doom so your opinion is irrelevant, you must be more handicapped than drake on degrassi if you think your clan is slightly decent.

roooof

Okay random. Whatever makes you happy kiddo.

this guy calling people random when he's in zenith LOL

I laughed so hard i almost forgot to loot the 4k addy arrows a zenith kid just died too by the hands of a Critical Damage member. 

Just goes to show how dumb the average zenith member is bringing his bank into the wilderness just lose it to CD.

I honestly have to question Zenith's judgement and mental fortitude on this situation. Not only do they have the most downies in their clan (Evidence in my last post) and a leader with chrome turbo powered wheelchair he blasts through down his street in his neighborhood yelling hoot hoot to gain some sort of self esteem boost than goes on a public pure forum to try to get it back. As a proud maxed level 126 Ironman with trading and looting abilities I can assure anyone reading this post that Zenith WILL NEVER be able to beat CD in any sort of battle. Don't really need to question my decisions because I'm ~Trusted~ 

Doesn't make much sense because your clan got slaughtered this weekend just like every single weekend lmfao just close zenith v11 so that horm can reopen zenith again into v12 ok? Goodbye spastic.

No one has ever heard of you

"I bet I can be a better rank"

Look @ the state Dome's in, you're killing them as a member imagine if you were a rank lmfao

On a side note, I guarantee you in a week or two you won't be a  Proud Member of DOOM