Critical Damage skullfuck Dome ft. Op/Aao/Xl

Bloodarrow42

CD can never compete without some sort of teaming, first it was ip/np (who now hate you guys I wonder why) then it was remedy, then it was conviction, now it's inviting RD members and teaming with olympus lol.

LeELd6J.png

CD can never compete without some sort of teaming, first it was ip/np (who now hate you guys I wonder why) then it was remedy, then it was conviction, now it's inviting RD members and teaming with olympus lol.

LeELd6J.png

Lmfao this post

You make an aftermath of one fight, and you also forget to mention that you teamed with Op all day and STILL managed to get slapped around by us.

Also, you must have really brown sticky stuff spies because Ryan was getting hit off the entire trip, probably by you tomatos because you're so scared of us. We have callers besides Ryan unlike you tomatos who fall apart and resort to teleporting when brown sticky stuffarrow42 dies lmfao

Nice try, the Zlump is strong with you fools.

my men...

I have recently compiled a list of all excuses used throughout Dome/Zenith v8's history

• "Nice mains CD"
  • "Nice teaming CD"
  • "Nice DDoS CD"
  • "Horm wasn't online"
  • "Nice mass recruit CD"
  • "Olympus and CD were 2v1ing us!!!"

Please feel free to respond to me and add more excuses to the list, brown sticky stuff clan.

my men...

I have recently compiled a list of all excuses used throughout Dome/Zenith v8's history

• "Nice mains CD"
  • "Nice teaming CD"
  • "Nice DDoS CD"
  • "Horm wasn't online"
  • "Nice mass recruit CD"
  • "Olympus and CD were 2v1ing us!!!"

Please feel free to respond to me and add more excuses to the list, brown sticky stuff clan.

All of it is true, you guys are a scum clan who resort to scum tactics. The only thing I'm surprised about is why Olympus would even team with a scummy clan like you guys. They must really be mad about us calling them an HPC for bringing 100s to PCL.

LeELd6J.png

Horm... rlly? We fought olympus so many times yet you're saying that we team. Are you not used to getting focused? When olympus hated us more they attacked us first. Now they hate you more and now they attack you first. Simple ,right?

I was at the sunday trips today (sniping every1 insight because i show no mercy) i digress, but i was able to see a LOT of redemption members with Cd, and i saw a screenie from Rd's ts saying Cd's teamspeak info for trip etc etc.... i mean gj on your trip, but invites are for unofficial trips correct? Otherwise go rumble with xl they seem to have your strategy of whoever wears a cape is good for battle. 

All of it is true, you guys are a scum clan who resort to scum tactics. The only thing I'm surprised about is why Olympus would even team with a scummy clan like you guys. They must really be mad about us calling them an HPC for bringing 100s to PCL.

LMFAO

keep making up bullbrown sticky stuff L0L

LeELd6J.png

just because you got sandwiched doesn't mean that olympus was teaming on you, absolute moron

a bit of advice-try positioning better. Did u expect olympus to walk the other way around the pond when it would take much less effort for them to just walk east a few steps and easily send you to singles? typical dome member

We fought Olympus more than we fought you because Doom was logged/banking/regrouping most of the trip. 

Lmfao this post

You make an aftermath of one fight, and you also forget to mention that you teamed with Op all day and STILL managed to get slapped around by us.

Also, you must have really brown sticky stuff spies because Ryan was getting hit off the entire trip, probably by you tomatos because you're so scared of us. We have callers besides Ryan unlike you tomatos who fall apart and resort to teleporting when brown sticky stuffarrow42 dies lmfao

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif

just because you got sandwiched doesn't mean that olympus was teaming on you, absolute moron

a bit of advice-try positioning better. Did u expect olympus to walk the other way around the pond when it would take much less effort for them to just walk east a few steps and easily send you to singles? typical dome member

We didn't get sandwiched though, you can clearly see in the picture CD sitting right next to Olympus 2 steps away from each other marching south chasing Doom. Pretty much 80+ OP/CD Vs 50 Doom, we also had leaks in cd's ts telling us you guys were saying to stay off blue capes. Even after Doom went more south to single to avoid getting 2v1d you guys still didn't fight each other, hence the reason why cd+op were clearly teaming... this argument can go on and on because CD advanced members are relentless in coming up with irrelevant replies, but we all truly know what went down.

LeELd6J.png

Typical Zenith members holding double standards:

First, Ip/np were trying out our clan as well as 5 other clans, and ended up with Doom lmao they're useless and led by redneck zetro.

Second, Remedy helped us one weekend when we didn't ask, which is what judgement did for you one weekend as well, we have pics of 20 of them in your ts.

Thirdly, several Conviction members joined us after they closed because they like us, what's wrong with that? As I remember, didn't that brown sticky stuffty WK clan mass joined you after they closed?

Lastly, several RD members decided to join us because they like us and want to try out the lpc scene by making baby pures. As I understand, there are several foe and lt members in your clan, so stop fucking holding double standards when you are doing the exact same thing you useless piece of brown sticky stuff.

We didn't get sandwiched though, you can clearly see in the picture CD sitting right next to Olympus 2 steps away from each other marching south chasing Doom. Pretty much 80+ OP/CD Vs 50 Doom, we also had leaks in cd's ts telling us you guys were saying to stay off blue capes. Even after Doom went more south to single to avoid getting 2v1d you guys still didn't fight each other, hence the reason why cd+op were clearly teaming... this argument can go on and on because CD advanced members are relentless in coming up with irrelevant replies, but we all truly know what went down.

sounds like u had a brown sticky stuff weekend and are using the usual excuses lol, u even took a picture just to make another excuse

Yes you did get sandwiched. Before the pond we was chasing CD members and later we decided to come between you both, so we did and we didn't kill only doom members, we killed doom and CD both. You're just a crybaby and you have a big imagination, once learn to accept defeat, not by blaming others every time. 

Look at the following picture, you'll see Olympus members attacking us while we're chasing you down:

GxjKUox.png

CD and Olympus fighting each other after Doom couldn't last in the cluster:

KsyVAWD.png

CD killing Bvg

M9DqiUl.png

Any other crying you want to do on here?

Look at the following picture, you'll see Olympus members attacking us while we're chasing you down:

GxjKUox.png

KsyVAWD.png

CD killing Bvg

M9DqiUl.png

lmfao dome is all propaganda

Lmfao this post

As if we would team with a clan with have a rivalry with, fucking broccoli.

GxjKUox.png

KsyVAWD.png

CD killing Bvg

M9DqiUl.png

ok fuck you that last picture wasn't needed