Critical Damage skullfuck Dome ft. Op/Aao/Xl

Bloodarrow42

This topic is hilarious.

1. Hitting our ts3 off while we mass. Then posting pics about it on your topic so sad.

2. Teaming with Olympus(which is weird) so bad. Just to beat us, you cant compete Cd. Look at your topic for teaming lol some pictures are hilarious.

3. Bringing Rd with you to your trips on their lvl 100s accounts. Cd is slumping.

@@Sith you so bad kid.

This topic is hilarious.

1. Hitting our ts3 off while we mass. Then posting pics about it on your topic so sad.

2. Teaming with Olympus(which is weird) so bad. Just to beat us, you cant compete Cd. Look at your topic for teaming lol some pictures are hilarious.

3. Bringing Rd with you to your trips on their lvl 100s accounts. Cd is slumping.

@@Sith you so bad kid.

lmao im sure u hit ur own ts off at least once while u massed for around an hour 

typical leet tactics thinking people are teaming on them 

so why are these level 100s able to hit ur "50s and 60s" stop it lol 

This topic is hilarious.

@@Sith you so bad kid.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Honestly, zenith v7 oops I mean zenith v12 oops I mean zenith v9 oops I mean zenith v10 should just close because they are useless and brainwashed by their hormonal leader called horm who rages at his own clan mates and make them uncomfortable lmao gg bye zenith.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Honestly, zenith v7 oops I mean zenith v12 oops I mean zenith v9 oops I mean zenith v10 should just close because they are useless and brainwashed by their hormonal leader called horm who rages at his own clan mates and make them uncomfortable lmao gg bye zenith.

You are broccolied

To make CD look like the culprits and to rile your members up. Just like when you faked the CC picture to lie to your members

I wasn't a part of that nor would I condone that. As I said, I can assure you we've been having to use other ts's the past few days I've been back. It's just a fact, nothing to argue about.

M4tVwpN.png

I tried not being super obvious, but if someone had this name in a clan who was claiming someone else DDoSed them, I would call them tomatos.

Ahem...

Yeah because RSN's are 100% legit and accurate... Smh

Oh well what else do I expect from broccolied Zenith kids, excuses after excuses after excuses

Yeah because RSN's are 100% legit and accurate... Smh

Oh well what else do I expect from cauliflower Zenith kids, excuses after excuses after excuses

So are everyone's autistic claims and accusations... Smh.

Oh well, what else do I expect from someone who probably shouldn't have quoted me because you don't know what you're talking about. 

Hope I answered your Zenith statement, because I'm not in Doom or even any team that is on your thread... Nor was I in Zenith, so more fuel to add to my "everyone's autistic claims and accusations" statement. Thanks again for proving me right, as per usual.

So are everyone's autistic claims and accusations... Smh.

Oh well, what else do I expect from someone who probably shouldn't have quoted me because you don't know what you're talking about.

Hope I answered your Zenith statement, because I'm not in Doom or even any team that is on your thread... Nor was I in Zenith, so more fuel to add to my "everyone's autistic claims and accusations" statement. Thanks again for proving me right, as per usual.

Damn ur not even in zenith and you're still butthurt and have to camp our thread to make yourself feel better lmao, go get another hobby and don't take this game too seriously bud. We don't ddos because we don't have to, if someone wants to call themselves ddos ip in a fucking video game let them have their fun who cares lmao, just because someone is named slushpuppy does it mean they are a puppy???? No, it's just a RSN so deal with it no one cares goodbye goodnight