Olympus's Sunday game of Hide and Seek

Tom Valor

Why do you have that weird black box in the backgrounds of your vs Gfx? :o it's weird. 

It's for the White backgrounds, because this board has a white, and black background otherwise you want see things such as  "VS" or stuff like that

thanks for the scraps olympus, idk why this doom kids think they heard us on ts since they say bloodarrow called? nigh hasn't called since last year roof. and said 'off blue capes, focus on red capes'? clearly some1 desperate would think of that just to uplift his brown sticky stufftie clans esteem. 

I'll say enough of this. No point to explain anything if they are so stubborn. We all have our opinions and at least i know we was not teaming with CD i don't care what they will say nor what they heard from CD ts, We, olympeans at least know we didn't team with nobody and killed CD+DOOM both as usually. We have a strong community, so why should we team. It's the hate between CD And Doom and they're trying to drag us in there. No disrespect, but you only see what you want to see.

I'll say enough of this. No point to explain anything if they are so stubborn. We all have our opinions and at least i know we was not teaming with CD i don't care what they will say nor what they heard from CD ts, We, olympeans at least know we didn't team with nobody and killed CD+DOOM both as usually. We have a strong community, so why should we team. It's the hate between CD And Doom and they're trying to drag us in there. No disrespect, but you only see what you want to see.

I appreciate the respect, however, we're not dragging you into it. If you're at every fight between CD and Doom, it's inevitable for Op to get tangled into this mess. Yes, the teaming was more of CD's effort, however, we were just going off  of what we saw. Thanks again for the fights :)

I appreciate the respect, however, we're not dragging you into it. If you're at every fight between CD and Doom, it's inevitable for Op to get tangled into this mess. Yes, the teaming was more of CD's effort, however, we were just going off  of what we saw. Thanks again for the fights :)

No, you based things of propaganda lol. "Things that we saw" Well, I guess you need new glasses then u ugly cunt

@@Grayson, when you make an entire aftermath topic claiming that we teamed with CD every fight you can't really expect us to take that well. As for the picture I posted on the topic, I wasn't seriously claiming you teamed on us with CD, I was trying to demonstrate the weakness of your argument. I took a photo where you are near CD and only attacking Olympus and presented it as evidence of a 2v1. You took a photo of us and CD on opposite sides of a pond with us attacking you and presented it as evidence of a 2v1. You pointed out that, in the vids, you run past us and focus CD shortly after the pic was taken. I pointed out that, in the vids, you pull south and we focus CD until they moved to singles. My "2v1" is obviously bullbrown sticky stuff, albeit intentionally. Your "2v1" is just as weak, though I can't comment on whether it was intentional or an honest mistake. 

I honestly don't understand why you would claim we were teaming with CD, of all clans. We've been hating on CD since they opened for bringing mains on trips and generally being annoying. The only reason it's cooled a bit between us recently is because, bar a few sad kids who still snipe us all over the place, the mains have stopped being a big issue and CD has stopped trying to flamebait us. For the most part, we've been nothing but respectful to Doom until very recently when Doom suddenly decided to flame us for everything from our combat levels (which weren't an issue not that long ago and haven't changed much) to "teaming" on them.

tl;dr - Thanks for being respectful in your responses, but we weren't teaming. At all. Ever. With anyone. I disproved it using the same method you used to disprove my sarcastic "claim" that you were teaming with cd on us (watch da vidz dawg). Considering your entire topic is "lol op and cd teamed on us lol" you can't claim you aren't dragging us into your dispute with CD, you've just claimed that we are on their side against you when we are trying to be a neutral 3rd party.

Thanks for the fights, see ya next weekend.

P.S. Ignore Tom he's a goober

@@Grayson, when you make an entire aftermath topic claiming that we teamed with CD every fight you can't really expect us to take that well. As for the picture I posted on the topic, I wasn't seriously claiming you teamed on us with CD, I was trying to demonstrate the weakness of your argument. I took a photo where you are near CD and only attacking Olympus and presented it as evidence of a 2v1. You took a photo of us and CD on opposite sides of a pond with us attacking you and presented it as evidence of a 2v1. You pointed out that, in the vids, you run past us and focus CD shortly after the pic was taken. I pointed out that, in the vids, you pull south and we focus CD until they moved to singles. My "2v1" is obviously bullbrown sticky stuff, albeit intentionally. Your "2v1" is just as weak, though I can't comment on whether it was intentional or an honest mistake. 

I honestly don't understand why you would claim we were teaming with CD, of all clans. We've been hating on CD since they opened for bringing mains on trips and generally being annoying. The only reason it's cooled a bit between us recently is because, bar a few sad kids who still snipe us all over the place, the mains have stopped being a big issue and CD has stopped trying to flamebait us. For the most part, we've been nothing but respectful to Doom until very recently when Doom suddenly decided to flame us for everything from our combat levels (which weren't an issue not that long ago and haven't changed much) to "teaming" on them.

tl;dr - Thanks for being respectful in your responses, but we weren't teaming. At all. Ever. With anyone. I disproved it using the same method you used to disprove my sarcastic "claim" that you were teaming with cd on us (watch da vidz dawg). Considering your entire topic is "lol op and cd teamed on us lol" you can't claim you aren't dragging us into your dispute with CD, you've just claimed that we are on their side against you when we are trying to be a neutral 3rd party.

Thanks for the fights, see ya next weekend.

P.S. Ignore Tom he's a goober

I understand your points and respect them. Also, thanks for not being a spastic and just flaming me for no reason.

From my POV most of the "teaming" from y'all, whether it was y'alls intention or not, was really just sandwiching us with CD and the fact that you can see on the video (undoubtedly) y'all focused on us more than CD. We're not denying you guys didn't attack CD ever, just that we seemed to be the main focus for y'all. However, CD was clearly and undisputedly trying to team against us when we were on the map whether y'all realized it or not. 

We need to work it out to where we can all have some 1v1 fights with each other next weekend.

I understand your points and respect them. Also, thanks for not being a spastic and just flaming me for no reason.

From my POV most of the "teaming" from y'all, whether it was intentional or not, was really just sandwiching us with CD and the fact that you can see y'all focused on us more than CD. We're not denying you guys didn't attack CD ever, just that we seemed to be the main focus for y'all. However, CD was clearly and undisputedly trying to team against us when we were on the map. 

We need to work it out to where we can all have some 1v1 fights with each other next weekend.

Believe me I know CD focused on you as much as they could every time you showed up to clusters. I'm just disputing the claim that Olympus had it out for you as well, we were just hitting whoever we could. For example, the reason we hit you on the ports was because to hit CD we would've had to eiter 1. Run all the way around the back side of the pond or 2. Run right past you on the ports to hit them, leaving us wide open to being hit by you from the ports while we were trying to push CD to the west, which is why we pushed you off the ports before turning our attention back to CD. If you felt like we were trying to focus you I'm sorry, but we were just hitting whoever we could. I understand it sucks being focused by CD every cluster, just don't try to make us part of it :P

Would be nice to get some 1v1s, though I'm not sure how realistic that hope is. I honestly just expect every fight to be crashed in the wilderness. All we can do is try I guess.