LPC Saturday Trips Timechange [VOTE]

A L L E N

Time Change  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Saturday

are you even in an lpc lol, @@idiots, how many aussies are there in your clan 1?2? Max. Anyways ill bepming doom and sv since they voted yes (leadership wise) if you wanna join us on these times fine by me if you dont frik off den :P

So what you're saying is: it'll be Doom, Panic, and Sovereign in the earlier times. Have fun with that! SV will pull 55-60+, Doom will pull 40-50, and Panic will be pulling 30-40. Basically what's going to happen, since it'll only be you three, is that you'll probably sit in single for the majority of the trip, and see who has the most patience. Once someone has the courage to step out in the dreadful multi, you'll all get into a cluster and the last person out wins (not like that happens every other weekend, but you get the picture). If you're cool doing that for weekend after weekend, go for it.

As @@Murd said, don't fix what's not broken. Nobody has complained till now, and its clear that the Ambassador's (from our discussion), don't want this happening. Don't be stubborn.

It's not like the GMT'ers who are in clans actually go to bed before 1am anyways (didn't know all these thugs had bedtimes smh). 

You want to go out on your Saturday night? Freaks, you've been at a Runescape trip, like hell you'd be going out you're gonna be on Sharkbrew and on Runescape till some ridiculous hour in the morning.

I am a proud Kiwi and I am going to say to you freaks in the northern hemisphere, grow a pair. Like Kyle said, you guys are blessed to have pk trips in the afternoon/evening. The least you can do is not interfere with something that doesn't require a fix, tough luck you don't feel like being a rebel and staying up longer than your 9pm bedtimes, we wake up early in the morning each weekend cunts.

slugs

So what you're saying is: it'll be Doom, Panic, and Sovereign in the earlier times. Have fun with that! SV will pull 55-60+, Doom will pull 40-50, and Panic will be pulling 30-40. Basically what's going to happen, since it'll only be you three, is that you'll probably sit in single for the majority of the trip, and see who has the most patience. Once someone has the courage to step out in the dreadful multi, you'll all get into a cluster and the last person out wins (not like that happens every other weekend, but you get the picture). If you're cool doing that for weekend after weekend, go for it.

As @@Murd said, don't fix what's not broken. Nobody has complained till now, and its clear that the Ambassador's (from our discussion), don't want this happening. Don't be stubborn.

No this brown sticky stuff needs to be fixed I've been talking about this 7 months ago there are far more gmt and est players then Aussies u prob have like 1-2 Aussies in your clan who cares they chose to clan so let em deal with it they already wake up early for Sunday pretty sure there nerdy ass would wake up at 4 on a Saturday

No this brown sticky stuff needs to be fixed I've been talking about this 7 months ago there are far more gmt and est players then Aussies u prob have like 1-2 Aussies in your clan who cares they chose to clan so let em deal with it they already wake up early for Sunday pretty sure there nerdy ass would wake up at 4 on a Saturday

Why are you getting so worked up?

If we wake up at 4 on Sunday then give us 7am on Saturday LOL it is not difficult@@@

also please use commas when attempting to construct sentences...absolute kanker to read

Why are you getting so worked up?

If we wake up at 4 on Sunday then give us 7am on Saturday LOL it is not difficult@@@

also please use commas when attempting to construct sentences...absolute kanker to read

I see why the paraOlympics kids are crying I seeeeeeeeeeee

No zu invites on Saturday then ripppppppp

People just don't think of other people lol. Im an ESTer but gotta show the love to the aussies. Also its fucking summer stop being a bitch and stay up

Lol not everyone's idea of a great Saturday night is 1 am LPC trips on runescape

are you even in an lpc lol, @@idiots, how many aussies are there in your clan 1?2? Max. Anyways ill bepming doom and sv since they voted yes (leadership wise) if you wanna join us on these times fine by me if you dont frik off den :P

Are you really questioning how many aussies are in an aussie based clan l0l

I have 0 Aussies in my clan. I'm just being rational and putting this into perspective. None of the GMT guys in my clan complain about the times, so I think this is more of a personal issue on a person to person basis.

If this vote was a landslide, I wouldn't care. But clearly, some people don't want it.

I have 0 Aussies in my clan. I'm just being rational and putting this into perspective. None of the GMT guys in my clan complain about the times, so I think this is more of a personal issue on a person to person basis.

If this vote was a landslide, I wouldn't care. But clearly, some people don't want it.

two of your leaders voted yes

much rational