If you value your Accounts/Gp/Internet stay away from Sovereign

LocoTaco

This clan has been hacking/ddosing their own members since old school started... If i were you i would avoid anything that has to do with this clan. You can ask about 99.9% of the pure community and they will confirm that every negative thing said about sv is 100% legit. This is a warning to all of you, there was a recent topic made by an sv member a few months ago. If you want to read the whole thing here is the link, apart from that under this you will find screenshots of ex/current members admitting to ddosing/hacking/scamming. They even went the extra mile and tried doxxing a J-MOD LOL!!!. I strongly advise anyone from joining this clan, sooner or later they will get access to your account, especially if you constantly use their forums.

Link - http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7026-the-end-of-sovereign-reason-why-sv-closed/page-4

ON5Tgac.png

wFQ0o62.png

e9K6xzb.png

cK5g0nd.png

M7ZkCyS.png

rip

R.I.P to all the poor members who got, and are still getting hacked by Sovereign... Its very sad that you put your time and effort into a clan, to only get stabbed in the back.

The funny thing is that they are filthy rich from all the snake brown sticky stuff going on the clan, but they don't give a brown sticky stuff, and won't stop doing this type of low life garbage...

This is like telling a junkie to stop doing heroine because it will ruin their life. Obv everyone in the clan knows these things but are willing to take the risk for a shot at being in the best lpc.

This is like telling a junkie to stop doing heroine because it will ruin their life. Obv everyone in the clan knows these things but are willing to take the risk for a shot at being in the best lpc

they are not the best lpc lol... they are a hype clan that dropped from 70 to 60 now to 55. they will soon die out and close