[CP] Undefeated #1 F2P Trip Ft. Clans

Tupaaq

when wtf l0l? @@HolyDreams uok?

once at corp/east graves?

this is from your vid when it cuts out because we pushed you and you ran into single and dipped. why else would it cut out?

abe0509b68f04b412b881e1188634b92.gif

and then at the end of your vid when you are fighting tlp we are right behind you with 60 people and push both of you to single?

this is from your vid when it cuts out because we pushed you and you ran into single and dipped. why else would it cut out?

and then at the end of your vid when you are fighting tlp we are right behind you with 60 people and push both of you to single?

Thats a cluster..

And are you really claiming a win on a fight you crashed?

w/e l0l

Thats a cluster..

And are you really claiming a win on a fight you crashed?

w/e l0l

that was not a cluster? lol the excuses

that was us 1v1ing for like 5 minutes after Fi and TLP moved away? by that logic at hillz hut we just 1v2d and you and tlp both hit us which doesn't meant you win as you say in your topic. keep the balance in your arguments man. can't have one thing apply to you but not the other clans

and you crashed the fight between us and TLP at the end so then we just hit you back? what more is there to it?

Believe me, if you had fought FOE cleanly without asking to fight at mossies, your clan would have been cleared with ease. Stop acting like your clan is better than foe because your mossies recruits have no quality.

This topic also sounds like it was written by a third grader...... Schlongs..... You gotta be kidding me lmfao

Believe me, if you had fought FOE cleanly without asking to fight at mossies, your clan would have been cleared with ease. Stop acting like your clan is better than foe because your mossies recruits have no quality.

This topic also sounds like it was written by a third grader...... Schlongs..... You gotta be kidding me lmfao

Your life is ruined CP been doing good lately eh? Nobody said we were better than the brits/subscribers so take a sea t and stop being so angry over runescape buddy. And trust me bro our recruits fucking owns :P

@@Pug ye im getting 39

Your life is ruined CP been doing good lately eh? Nobody said we were better than the brits/subscribers so take a sea t and stop being so angry over runescape buddy. And trust me bro our recruits fucking owns :P

@@Pug ye im getting 39

I don't have a problem with cp doing good. Gratz to you guys.

I have a problem with lies on topics such as this one in the title itself. Fi did it, rd did it is cp going to do it also? Don't say you won or did not lose when it's not true and I won't call you out.

@@Pug ye im getting 39

You get too emotional about all my posts LOL. And CP have never been good. They have been the most irrelevant clan for the past 7 years. Your whole trip consisted of crashing a fight and then claiming you gave Foe/TLP/Fi the "schlong" LOL. So yes, your clan does think that mossies recruits are better than us.

Our vidder died, therefore he didn't get the whole thing.

Suck my shlong, inside joke dw bout it m8

you lost the last fight vs us btw

we had just finished fighting FI and you rushed us, you just ended up running to mossies =\

goodjob on improving your pulls though

WP6amrp.png

Don't know what this pic is suppose to mean, We had more and remained in multi while you guys dipped to single & logged?